Windows 10: Bug Full Screen win 10

Discus and support Bug Full Screen win 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dawibo, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Dawibo Win User

Bug Full Screen win 10

Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work...

Bug Full Screen win 10 74f326fc-2f27-4c6e-bd09-db363830e1ca?upload=true.jpg Bug Full Screen win 10 b6e56d75-a99c-40e7-96cd-0baeb14dd419?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dawibo, Feb 1, 2019

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Bug Full Screen win 10

Flashing loading screen bug

Nanna,

Based on your description, you have encountered a Blue Screen error. A blue screen error is usually hardware or driver related. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you encountered any error messages?
    • Have you done any recent changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow some troubleshooting steps given on these articles:

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Bug Full Screen win 10

1. Bug Full Screen win 10 - Similar Threads - Bug Full Screen

2. Bug in full screen on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in full screen on Windows 11.: Hello Everyone!When I put windows explorer in full screen on one of my monitors it takes up a part of the other. This only occurs in this build22563.1. In the previous one it didn't happen.Cleyderson....
  3. Bug in full screen on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in full screen on Windows 11.: Hello Everyone!When I put windows explorer in full screen on one of my monitors it takes up a part of the other. This only occurs in this build22563.1. In the previous one it didn't happen.Cleyderson....
  4. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  5. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  6. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. full screen bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen bug: hi guys, basicaly, idk why, but whenever i press the left button on program that runs in full screen, it says like for 0,5 second that the program stop responding, and its ok because if i run it on compatibility mode and bordless stops, but there are some games that only give...
  8. Windows 10 Full of Bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Full of Bugs: I have a Gateway NE56R laptop which came with Windows 8.1 64 bits with every system device working their best. When I upgraded to Windows 10, majority of important device drivers like Sound, usb port, card reader slot and Touchpad ceased working. I have tried all Windows...
  9. Full screen mode bug on Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen mode bug on Edge: [ATTACH] Well, that's it. SOMETIMES when I watch a video in full screen mode on Edge, the taskbar keeps showing there. Any help? Thanks. https://preview.redd.it/l5090ksdz6e41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc39d4b3e51ddc36463b7c4abf85036adc1a9adf submitted by...
  10. Should i keep win 8 or win 10 that is full of bugs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should i keep win 8 or win 10 that is full of bugs?: Hey guys. I was wondering. Should i keep win 10 or rollback to 8.1 pro. I have recently upgraded to 10 and it has a lot of bugs. The biggest error that bothers me is that my pointer is constantly freezing. I have tried everything, still no fix. I cant play a game, i cant...