Windows 10: [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1

Discus and support [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I just updated my PC to 19041.208 and the settings header doesn't show my profile photo. I wanted to know if this is happening to anyone else.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DominusLux, May 22, 2020.

1. [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1

So, I just updated my PC to 19041.208 and the settings header doesn't show my profile photo. I wanted to know if this is happening to anyone else. Interestingly enough, if I sign in with my Microsoft account, it does show up.

submitted by /u/DominusLux
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DominusLux, May 22, 2020

2. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 22, 2020
  3. 68 Bugs Listed So Far For iPhone

The new iPhone was welcomed by most people with a feeling of joy but like all things soon after we are starting to see bugs listed around the web. So far there are 68 reproducible bugs on the list with all bugs having been confirmed on multiple iPhones.
    As it is expected many iPhone users may never uncover the same bugs since its all about the use of iPhone from each individual.
    So check the list and see if its worth buying an iPhone or not...To me 68 bugs are nothing...Lets hope the list stays at 68 *Smile [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1 :)

Source: Digg

HellasVagabond, May 22, 2020
  4. [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1

How do I delete bug splat

Bug Splat is an error reporting tool being used by some app or program that you've installed. It's not malicious.

BugSplat: Powerful Crash Reporting for Teams of Any Size

If bug splat is appearing at startup, you should try to disable or uninstall it or determine which program is program that's causing it to run.

Start> Settings> Apps> Apps & features, if Bug Splat is listed uninstall it.

Plan B... When the message appears, right-click the Taskbar> Task Manager> Startup tab. If Bug Splat is listed in the startup list, disable it.

If those steps don't disable Bug Splat look at Task Manager> Startup again. What non-Microsoft programs are loading at startup that don't need to be, possibly a game.

If you have SlimwareDriver Update installed, uninstalling it should make Bug Splat disappear.

Don

Don Varnau, May 22, 2020
Thema:

[BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1

1. [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1 - Similar Threads - BUG HELP Possible

2. Possible bug with Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible bug with Photos: [ATTACH] Is this a problem that should be looked at or am I just overly concerned? Thanks in advanced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-bug-with-photos/9755327f-5632-45f6-bed1-863269af0726
  3. Need some help with a possible bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help with a possible bug: I recently reset my old pc which was working fine until i reset it. It always give me screen saying what kind of country im in and what keyboard, ect. I click next and it gives me a screen saying i cant get in and had to update the pc so i click next and it gives me a just a...
  4. Microsoft store bug in 20h1

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store bug in 20h1: hi, I found a possible bug in the MS store for Windows 10 2004. I checked for updates, apps got updated. But when checking again, it updated again. Goes around in circles. Created a new user account twice but same issue....
  5. Possible Bug?

Possible Bug?: Hi as of the 2004 update I have had issues trying to install programs, I have been trying to install a trial of Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max but neither are installing correctly. I have tried 3 times now. I am going crazy lol. submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments]...
  6. Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix?

Account header ui kinda bugged in settings... any fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Andriano24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjj9pk/account_header_ui_kinda_bugged_in_settings_any_fix/
  7. Possible bug with Windows 10 Help buttons?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Possible bug with Windows 10 Help buttons?: Hello. Every now and then, I run across an issue regarding the Windows 10 Help button that I can easily reproduce. This issue occurs whenever I click any visible Help button during a normal Windows session, such as in File Explorer. Normally, this brings up the Windows 10...
  8. Problems and possible bug/flaw in wifi settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems and possible bug/flaw in wifi settings.: Found what I would best describe as a flaw or bug in the windows OS. You can set the IP address of ALL wifi connections under the adapter. But if you go into the WIFI connect properties and try to hard set a ip address instead of dhcp of A access point. The operating...
  9. Bug Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Help: What does this mean? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffbbd2849c9000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff802850f9cbb, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4a6fe416-009b-4901-aadb-3743c26dabd6....
  10. Possible Bug - Search Bar - HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible Bug - Search Bar - HELP: I have a Surface Pro and use a Logitec wireless keyboard and mouse 80% of the time. The system constantly jumps to a search bar by itself and I do not know how to get rid of this. Looking for some help in this matter. Thank you. 60423