Windows 10: [bug] I dunno, maybe?

Discus and support [bug] I dunno, maybe? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HUNmate0704 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0c4qx/bug_i_dunno_maybe/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HUNmate0704, Jun 10, 2020.

1. [bug] I dunno, maybe?

/u/HUNmate0704, Jun 10, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond [bug] I dunno, maybe? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 15, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool [bug] I dunno, maybe? :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 15, 2020
  4. [bug] I dunno, maybe?

Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

[bug] I dunno, maybe?

1. [bug] I dunno, maybe? - Similar Threads - bug dunno maybe

2. Bug with the button on the game wheel maybe a problem with the drivers or registry editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with the button on the game wheel maybe a problem with the drivers or registry editor: I have a Hory Racing Wheel APEX and when I press the gas pedal R2 I get and the sound goes down keyboard and mouse don't work until I turn off the device...
  3. New Update bug maybe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Update bug maybe: Hi, I dont know if anyone else has this specific issue but I've been trying to fix it for two to three days now.I have an older hp pavilion 15, Intel corei5 7th gen that I use for projects that involve server communications and stuff, so basically it's a hub that I rely on...
  4. New Update bug maybe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Update bug maybe: Hi, I dont know if anyone else has this specific issue but I've been trying to fix it for two to three days now.I have an older hp pavilion 15, Intel corei5 7th gen that I use for projects that involve server communications and stuff, so basically it's a hub that I rely on...
  5. New Update bug maybe

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10 new bug (maybe?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 new bug (maybe?): So i did not take a screenshot or a pic of it but it definitely gave me a mini heart attack. So basically this is what happened - I start my pc as usual nothing new. When it arrived at the login screen, it had a password set up (even though no one did it). I was scared to...
  7. bleeding? dunno if this is the right term on the screen edges.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bleeding? dunno if this is the right term on the screen edges.: Hey guys, this is happening from some days. I have updated my display driver, graphics driver and all solutions i could find on google. It works for a while. but after 2 or 3 days, the issue comes back. sometimes restarting works but again, this comes back. i am currently...
  8. I dunno what it is, but i posted it bout it, uninstalled rainmeter and did everything,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dunno what it is, but i posted it bout it, uninstalled rainmeter and did everything,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/holamboy14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5y1ni/i_dunno_what_it_is_but_i_posted_it_bout_it/
  9. Trimming an External HDD? Maybe a W10 Pro bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trimming an External HDD? Maybe a W10 Pro bug?: Hey folks - Think I found something... Look... [img] What's going on here? Windows 10 Pro, Build 1803. *Confused 113183
  10. Trmming an External HDD? Maybe a W10 Pro bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trmming an External HDD? Maybe a W10 Pro bug?: Hey folks - Think I found something... Look... [img] What's going on here? Windows 10 Pro, Build 1803. *Confused 113183