Windows 10: [Bug] I keep getting notifications, although I disabled them in...

Discus and support [Bug] I keep getting notifications, although I disabled them in... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So the setting is pretty obvious to understand. Doesn't matter what. "Off" means "No". "No" does not mean "No, except when it's really important, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/david_reddit_account, Oct 29, 2019.

1. [Bug] I keep getting notifications, although I disabled them in...

So the setting is pretty obvious to understand. Doesn't matter what.
    "Off" means "No".
    "No" does not mean "No, except when it's really important, as decided by a self-important lackey, who talks too much.".
    No notifications, thanks. I don't want them.
    They're disorienting. It's my desktop. My real-life desk doesn't have random bs cropping up all of a sudden either.
    A desk is not a smartphone after all.
    And this also includes the notification to restore my internet security settings, so that I may be forced again to do extra clicks to open files or install programs.
    I couldn't catch the offending notification in flagranti, but in the "action center" it's shown as occuring a few minutes ago.

https://imgur.com/a/xYgZ9EH

submitted by /u/david_reddit_account
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/david_reddit_account, Oct 29, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 29, 2019
  3. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 29, 2019
  4. [Bug] I keep getting notifications, although I disabled them in...

SPORTS APP - Not getting Notifications on Windows 10

Yes me too! Only with my FB app which was already installed when I upgraded to W10. wont load and was removed from my Notification List, I miss getting my messages via notifications, I did all the steps suggested but still nothing

CookieRamirez, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

[Bug] I keep getting notifications, although I disabled them in...

1. [Bug] I keep getting notifications, although I disabled them in... - Similar Threads - Bug keep getting

2. Notifications in Windows 11 keep crashing whenever i click on them!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications in Windows 11 keep crashing whenever i click on them!: Notifications in windows 11 stopped working suddenly. They don't show up anymore and when i click on the date in the sidebar to show the notifications panel, it crashes and when i click on the Notifications setting in the Settings app, the app crashes!! I've tried resetting...
  3. Notifications in Windows 11 keep crashing whenever i click on them!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications in Windows 11 keep crashing whenever i click on them!: Notifications in windows 11 stopped working suddenly. They don't show up anymore and when i click on the date in the sidebar to show the notifications panel, it crashes and when i click on the Notifications setting in the Settings app, the app crashes!! I've tried resetting...
  4. Notifications in Windows 11 keep crashing whenever i click on them!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Notifications in Windows 11 keep crashing whenever i click on them!

6. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them: This is how everything started.Someday, I downloaded a game pirate and nothing couldn't ruin my day, until some strange things happened. My mouse was crazy, and was moving in all directions. Then I used restore point it worked, but when I tried to change some settings which...
  7. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them: This is how everything started.Someday, I downloaded a game pirate and nothing couldn't ruin my day, until some strange things happened. My mouse was crazy, and was moving in all directions. Then I used restore point it worked, but when I tried to change some settings which...
  8. Notifications keep turning off, when I trying to turn on them

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Notifications not doing anything when I click on them. Bug or by design?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications not doing anything when I click on them. Bug or by design?: Hi all. I've found a bunch of forums and reddit posts complaining about this, but no clear solution, or answer if this is by design. I'm seeing this happen with 3 separate Win 10 machines, starting from fresh OS installs: I get various notification pop-ups in the bottom...
  10. I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them: I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-security/e069f37d-d265-4d32-ab3f-26e8b70b633d"