Windows 10: [BUG] I use the "hidden" application bar, when I open an app a white stripe appears and the...

Discus and support [BUG] I use the "hidden" application bar, when I open an app a white stripe appears and the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Here are the photos, how it should be: OK How it appears after I click on a full screen app (windowed, e.g. Firefox): NOT OK I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/neilpare, Mar 2, 2021.

1. [BUG] I use the "hidden" application bar, when I open an app a white stripe appears and the...

[BUG] I use the "hidden" application bar, when I open an app a white stripe appears and the... vQpjcotpcJWlvJKX8pdDvQYKqstfigBgfqH8J17PL0Q.jpg

Here are the photos, how it should be:

OK

How it appears after I click on a full screen app (windowed, e.g. Firefox):

NOT OK

I don't know if it is meant to be a feature but it really is annoying. I wonder if there is a way to turn this feature off or if it simply is a bug of the "hidden" app bar.

p.s. I added the white bar manually because the instant I tried to make a screenshot, I click Win+Shift+S and by clicking the Windows button, the bar appears again lol

submitted by /u/neilpare
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/neilpare, Mar 2, 2021

2. new modern apps appear striped and open store instead of app

Hi,

the modern apps I recently installed, appear as diagonally striped tiles in the recently added list: when I click on them, they open the store. Then I can open the app from the store. But these newly added apps never directly open from the tiles. Any idea
    how this can be solved?

Kind regards

Stijn Bousard

StijnBousard, Mar 2, 2021
  3. White stripe over header of cetain apps in Win10 and Win7

Hi, we are facing a little problem with white stripe at top over certain apps like: Chrone, Windows Explorer, Edge, Mozilla, Adobre Reader etc...

We tried to install latest drivers: driver of GPU, BIOS etc. White stripe goes off only when restart, change driver for GPU, change monitors settings or restart service dwm.exe

White stripe show only on maximized window when we go to window mode, stripe goes away but when we go back to maximized windows, stripe is back. Stripe is not showing always but time to time, usually one time per day or two but mostly only restart helps.

Any suggestions?

Here is how it looks (maximized windows of Mozzila):

[BUG] I use the "hidden" application bar, when I open an app a white stripe appears and the... 3717173e-fa60-4008-a054-2e4f91916509?upload=true.png

User_Arkan, Mar 2, 2021
  4. [BUG] I use the "hidden" application bar, when I open an app a white stripe appears and the...

Bitlocker login with orange screen and white stripes

It is an orange screen with white stripes and appears at boot. I can enter the bitlocker password blind and it does boot. I already have the clean install and it worked on the 2 other machines but this one is still giving me problems. I can try suspending
    bitlocker and then starting it again but we need to use encryption. Do you have any other suggestions?

standrewlu, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

[BUG] I use the "hidden" application bar, when I open an app a white stripe appears and the...

1. [BUG] I use the "hidden" application bar, when I open an app a white stripe appears and the... - Similar Threads - BUG hidden application

2. White box appears when i type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White box appears when i type: Hello, so i was playing roblox when i noticed this white box that appears on top of my screen just copying what I've typed and is not helping at all, how do i disable this?...
  3. White box appears when i type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box appears when i type: Hello, so i was playing roblox when i noticed this white box that appears on top of my screen just copying what I've typed and is not helping at all, how do i disable this?...
  4. White box appears when i type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When ever I open applications to use it there appears a blue color highlight in search...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When ever I open applications to use it there appears a blue color highlight in search...: Whenever I open applications to use it there appears a blue colour highlight in the search box out of nowhere, when the mouse pointer hovers over it disappear and after a few mins appear again which is a very annoying thing, I do not know which functionality or which...
  6. white stripe on jpg photos when printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white stripe on jpg photos when printing: in March I suddenly found that all the photos I printed had a white stripe down the middle. Brother tells me it is a microdoft problem connected with adobe. They sent me a link to microsoft but I cant download KB4577586 because it says it is not secure. Not even sure this...
  7. thin white stripes appear in top of my applications in windows 10 help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    thin white stripes appear in top of my applications in windows 10 help please: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2kxw3356zpf51.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=6fe2d1427f62b93b1f6620e6d98f4dd9f9fc8e32 submitted by /u/AnX7iTy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5u7tw/thin_white_stripes_appear_in_top_of_my/
  8. When some applications open a new window, the title bar gets hidden behind the task bar...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When some applications open a new window, the title bar gets hidden behind the task bar...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foreverallama_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnalwh/when_some_applications_open_a_new_window_the/
  9. Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store has a white bar under it appear when i try to launch it: When I attempt to launch the microsoft store, it simply appears with a small white bar underneath and doesn't launch. [ATTACH] I've tried resetting the app but it does nothing....
  10. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...