Windows 10: Bug In Document Explorer

Discus and support Bug In Document Explorer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When you scroll through document explorer the slide pins (quick acces, downloads, documents...) When it gets to the end the Drives, the names always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hendrix97, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Hendrix97 Win User

Bug In Document Explorer

When you scroll through document explorer the slide pins (quick acces, downloads, documents...)

When it gets to the end the Drives, the names always slide with the sreen, so (HDD) is not seen seemless but covering a lot of pixels.

thanks.

:)

Hendrix97, Apr 20, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

documents

Hi Richard,

To sort your documents in your File Explorer by date, we suggest following the steps below:

• Type File Explorer in Cortana search box to open File Explorer.
    • Go to the folder that you want to sort.
    • Click on View that is located on the top part of the window.
    • Click on Sort by.
    • Choose Date.

Your files should be sorted by date with this option.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Apr 20, 2019
  3. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Bug In Document Explorer

Documents Destination

The next troubleshooting step we suggest is to restore the default location of the folders. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Choose File Explorer.

• Type shell:UsersFilesFolder in the address bar.

Bug In Document Explorer d9ffeca6-0604-494d-9388-070cdb9a5eeb.png

• Right-click the Documents folder.

• Click the Location tab.

• Click Restore Default.

• Click OK.

Follow the same steps to restore the default location for your Pictures folder.

Give these steps a shot and check if the folders are unlinked from OneDrive.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Bug In Document Explorer

1. Bug In Document Explorer - Similar Threads - Bug Document Explorer

2. Windows Explorer Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Bug: Can someone please help me I have a problem with my windows explorer, whenever I double click on a folder it opens a new windows explorer tab but the problem is, it won't open the folder which I want to open rather it just opens the home window. This happens every time I try...
  3. Windows Explorer Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Bug: Can someone please help me I have a problem with my windows explorer, whenever I double click on a folder it opens a new windows explorer tab but the problem is, it won't open the folder which I want to open rather it just opens the home window. This happens every time I try...
  4. Bugs document and settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs document and settings: Bro, how do you fix the document and settings bugs, bro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bugs-document-and-settings/2995479d-5706-4ac6-966a-05747b10ef96
  5. Bugs document and settings

Bugs document and settings: Bro, how do you fix the document and settings bugs, bro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bugs-document-and-settings/2995479d-5706-4ac6-966a-05747b10ef96
  6. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer bugs: Some older screenshots around May/June 2021. But I guess still not fixed...!As old as Windows 95. But got worse with each new Windows version.Windows apps crashing / memory issues.Here's one event log. Explorer had about 5 windows open, and not doing anything. The memory was...
  7. Explorer bugs

Explorer bugs: Some older screenshots around May/June 2021. But I guess still not fixed...!As old as Windows 95. But got worse with each new Windows version.Windows apps crashing / memory issues.Here's one event log. Explorer had about 5 windows open, and not doing anything. The memory was...
  8. Explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. annoying explorer bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    annoying explorer bug: Hello. Every time I run my PC (OR almost every time I run it) I have to manually kill explorer.exe and run it again via application manager. If I don't I can't open any Windows tab (like this computer) I can't open folders etc. It's getting annoying and I don't know what to...
  10. Explorer refresh bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer refresh bug: Hello, I am having a problem with explorer refresh when creating folders or copying files from between directories after installing NFS Client feature in Windows 10 Pro edition. This problem I had before in my old computer last year but I assumed because the old computer...