Windows 10: Bug in Network-Adapter-Properties after Upgrade to Win10-Release 1703

Discus and support Bug in Network-Adapter-Properties after Upgrade to Win10-Release 1703 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi folk, I have download an iso-file of windows 10 enterprise and mount it on my running Win10 Ent. Release 1607 with full updates. Than I start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jer11848, Apr 7, 2017.

1. jer11848 Win User

Bug in Network-Adapter-Properties after Upgrade to Win10-Release 1703

Hi folk,

I have download an iso-file of windows 10 enterprise and mount it on my running Win10 Ent. Release 1607 with full updates.
    Than I start setup and make a upgrade to Win10 Ent. Release 1703. No messages, no problems or bugs during this step.

Now, I open the adapter-setting from my network-interface and see incorrect names of protocols and services. (See pictures)

Bug in Network-Adapter-Properties after Upgrade to Win10-Release 1703 [​IMG]

Has anyone the same bug? How can I fix it?

Best regard

:)

jer11848, Apr 7, 2017

2. Can anyone help me to determine if my wireless adapter is broken?

Broadcom 802.11n wireless adapter quit working after upgrade to Win10 Rel. 1703. How do I verify if I have this adapter?

marshallmoon&, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Windows 10 is not detecting the WiFi ...

Hello,

A Surface which I have seems to be having the same issue. I attempted the step above...ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew...and in both instances it returns the message: The operation failed as no adapter is in the state permissible for this operation.

This bug has occurred after we upgraded to Win10.

Thanks for the help.

FritzWeiss_23, Apr 7, 2017
  4. jer11848 Win User

I check my tablet computer under 32bit Windows 10-home-1703, the bug is NOT present.
    On 2 computers (with mostly same hardware) under 64bit Windows 10-ent-1703 the BUG is present.

(The bug is on all vpn- or dialup-adapter also.)

jer11848, Apr 7, 2017
  5. jer11848 Win User
    Has nobody an idea? I don't know that I am the only person with this bug.

jer11848, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bug in Network-Adapter-Properties after Upgrade to Win10-Release 1703 - Similar Threads - Bug Network Adapter

2. BSOD after upgrade to 1909 release of Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after upgrade to 1909 release of Win10: Hi, after have made the last windows upgrade (1909), My PC with Windows10pro stopped to work with BSOD. I buyed EasyRE software but, after have run it, I still have the BSOD screen with this error message: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart."...
  3. Network Adapter Properties Advanced Tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Adapter Properties Advanced Tab: Alright so I have this problem with my 5Ghz internet. I was using it just fine till I suddenly felt my wifi went super slow. So normally I would restart the router and carry on. However, this time I could not find the 5Ghz internet anymore. Instead, only the 2.4ghz is around....
  4. Configuring Network Adapter Properties via CMD..?

Configuring Network Adapter Properties via CMD..?: Does anyone know how to use Command Prompt to configure the Network Adapter Properties? [ATTACH] Would be handy to not have to access this window, which is buried pretty deep, every time they need to be altered... 141527
  5. 'Network Address' property not displaying for wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Network Address' property not displaying for wireless adapter: If you go to the "Device Manager" control panel window, and open the 'Network Adapters' drop down, there is a list of different Network Adapters. My goal was to change the MAC address on my wireless adapter that I use to connect to the wifi. You can do this by displaying the...
  6. Advanced Tab in Network Adapter Properties is Blank

Advanced Tab in Network Adapter Properties is Blank: Hi there. I am currently experiencing an issue with my network speed since resetting my PC. I looked into it and discovered that it was a relatively easy fix, by accessing the advanced setting on my network adapter. However, when i open the advanced tab it is blank, and on...
  7. Cannot change network adapter properties

Cannot change network adapter properties: I use a laptop with Windows 10 image, it is Dell Precision and three network adapters. But I faced a problem with network adapter settings. I changed the settings and tried to save them but it resulted in an error. “An unexpected condition occurred. Not all of your requested...
  8. QoS Powershell freezing network adapter properties.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    QoS Powershell freezing network adapter properties.: I'm using powershell to set QoS on my system with the following commands: New-NetQosPolicy -Name Wildcard -IPProtocolMatchCondition Both -NetworkProfile All -ThrottleRateActionBitsPerSecond 8 -MinBandwidthWeightAction 70 It limits every application to 8 Bits....
  9. Windows 10 Unable to change network adapter properties

Windows 10 Unable to change network adapter properties: I have a problem with Windows 10 network adapter settings. First saving changes to the settings lead to an error message and after running Network reset all adapters disappeared. I have a PC with Windows 10 image and three network adapters. When the image was first...
  10. Rog Fan Bug After bluescreen when upgraded to Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Rog Fan Bug After bluescreen when upgraded to Win10: Hello? Can anyone help me? My ussue is i tried the trial version of win 10 b4 and for 4 months it was doing great however when i updated Kasperky for win 10 i ended up bluescreen and cant open my desktop. i weng to repair shop of asus but and they did Factory reset and my pc...