Windows 10: Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors

Discus and support Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10 Enterprise editions and Outlook Office 365 ProPlus, there is a bug with the calendar font colors in the sidebar. In the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Norm_Shea, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Norm_Shea Win User

Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors

In Windows 10 Enterprise editions and Outlook Office 365 ProPlus, there is a bug with the calendar font colors in the sidebar. In the Windows 10 Settings>Personalization>Colors, if you select "Choose your default app mode">Dark, and open Outlook, the My Calendars font colors are white, making them nearly unreadable when you "check" the My Calendars box and the calendars become highlighted with their color. If you uncheck and recheck the individual calendars, the font color changes to a more readable grey/black.

Just wanted to pass this along as this seemed like the only place to report a bug.

:)

Norm_Shea, Nov 7, 2018
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Nov 7, 2018
  3. squeezon Win User
    Outlook mail version 15.1.331.0 Light Version- how to change fonts, colors etc?

After receiving the update to the new Outlook Mail version 15.1.331.0 I noted under options there is no listing for changing fonts, font color etc. Anyone got any ideas?

squeezon, Nov 7, 2018
  4. biren11 Win User

E71 contacts font color

recently i upgraded E71 to new firmware. now i am noticing that i cannot use any dark themes as all contact fonts stays in black color only.everyting( fonts color ) is in white color,i tried lot diffrent dark base themes, samething i cannot read the whole
    list of contacts, the only contact i can read is the one highlighted.any solutions or suggestions.

biren11, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Bug in Outlook Calendar font colors - Similar Threads - Bug Outlook Calendar

2. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  3. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  4. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting

Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  6. Outlook Calendar events changed color.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar events changed color.: I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to categorize them a different colour after creating them. Now they are starting off as purple. I cannot find how to change the default...
  7. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  8. BUG - Outlook calendar can't add google account

BUG - Outlook calendar can't add google account: Hi, When adding a google account to outlook calendar, nothing happens - it gets stuck on the add account screen after you sign in, as seen here: [ATTACH] [Moved from: Outlook.com / alendars and tasks / Import, share, or open calendars]...
  9. Calendar colors

Calendar colors: My new upgrade to Outlook changed my bright, easily legible colors that I use to code events to some barely-legible pastel colors that are difficult to read. Can I revert to my old color scheme?...
  10. how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar

how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar: how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-fonts-in-windows-10/80e4e0cb-3888-4b4e-865d-7db28f82dcad