Windows 10: bug in powershell module Convert*-Json

Discus and support bug in powershell module Convert*-Json in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, The date property goes one day back when I convert it to Json and directly convert it back. Get-Date | Select-Object -Property *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwinSiebrasse, Feb 18, 2019.

1. bug in powershell module Convert*-Json

Hi all,

The date property goes one day back when I convert it to Json and directly convert it back.

Get-Date | Select-Object -Property *

DateTime : monday 18 february 2019 09:45:59

Date : 18-2-2019 00:00:00

Get-Date | Select-Object -Property * | ConvertTo-Json | ConvertFrom-Json

DateTime : monday 18 february 2019 09:45:59

Date : 17-2-2019 23:00:00

Looks like a bug to me.......

:)

EdwinSiebrasse, Feb 18, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

JSON FILES

Hi Acemere

The steps above create a dummy exe file, which you point windows to open json files with, then you delete the dummy exe and restart, When you restart the dummy exe will not exist, so Windows will not know how to open json files and that file association will
    revert to unknown and the icon should be the default white icon . ..

DaveM121, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Windows Powershell ISE Cannot Find the ISE Module

For some reason all the sudden when I start windows Powershell ISE it now states in red that

ipmo : The specified module 'ISE' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory.

Any suggestions on how to get this PowerShell ISE back to it's original State?

I need it so bad for working with NANO services.

Erik K Little, Feb 18, 2019
  4. bug in powershell module Convert*-Json

App Store Error code 1 CV:21DolruFEGyKkE

Hi,

Since you have tried everything, we suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type Powershell
    • Paste the following command:
    del /q %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\*.json

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

bug in powershell module Convert*-Json

1. bug in powershell module Convert*-Json - Similar Threads - bug powershell module

2. Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with MSMQ PowerShell module in PS7: Please refer to the issue created in PowerShell github repo https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell/issues/18783While using MSMQ module command in PowerShell 7, we cannot pipe the output of Get-MsmqQueue to Remove-MsmqQueue, as it causes error.The same command works fine in...
  3. convert my pics from json back to jpg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert my pics from json back to jpg: my pic jpg files were converted to json and won't display as a photo. Not sure how this happened. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-my-pics-from-json-back-to-jpg/1a63c909-74d9-4dcf-9a9b-32c6dfdab14a
  4. convert my pics from json back to jpg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    convert my pics from json back to jpg: my pic jpg files were converted to json and won't display as a photo. Not sure how this happened. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-my-pics-from-json-back-to-jpg/1a63c909-74d9-4dcf-9a9b-32c6dfdab14a
  5. Powershell: Get-DnsServerResourceRecord -ZoneName test.comConvertTo-Json...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell: Get-DnsServerResourceRecord -ZoneName test.comConvertTo-Json...: Hi,I'm working on a project trying to parse the contents of the zones and records.I'm using the below command to get the data in the json format.Get-DnsServerResourceRecord -ZoneName test.comConvertTo-JsonThe command works fine for small amount of data, but when I try to...
  6. Powershell: Get-DnsServerResourceRecord -ZoneName test.comConvertTo-Json...

Powershell: Get-DnsServerResourceRecord -ZoneName test.comConvertTo-Json...: Hi,I'm working on a project trying to parse the contents of the zones and records.I'm using the below command to get the data in the json format.Get-DnsServerResourceRecord -ZoneName test.comConvertTo-JsonThe command works fine for small amount of data, but when I try to...
  7. Bug in Powershell ConfigurationManager module for Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Powershell ConfigurationManager module for Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet: When I run the Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet I get the following message;Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus : Operation could not complete because the currently connected account does not have the required security rights to perform this operation.I have the...
  8. Bug in Powershell ConfigurationManager module for Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet

Bug in Powershell ConfigurationManager module for Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet: When I run the Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus cmdlet I get the following message;Get-CMSoftwareUpdateDeploymentStatus : Operation could not complete because the currently connected account does not have the required security rights to perform this operation.I have the...
  9. Powershell bug reporting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Powershell bug reporting: Hi - unfortunately feedback hub is disabled at my work so I can't report this directly, but if someone can report if for me? Consider the following really simple code: Try { Copy-Item -Path '\\server\g$\thisfolder\thisfiledoesntexist.ini' -Destination 'c:\temp'...
  10. Powershell module vmware.powercli not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powershell module vmware.powercli not working: I have installed the powercli module in powershell using "install-module -name vmware.powercli"; Version 10.1.1.8827524 along with all the modules: Version Name ------- ---- 6.7.0.8250345 VMware.DeployAutomation 6.7.0.8250345 VMware.ImageBuilder...