Windows 10: Bug in Taskbar of windows 10.

Discus and support Bug in Taskbar of windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OS : Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 20241.rs_prerelease.201016-1450 Respected Developers / Technicians I have placed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aditya RajSingh, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Bug in Taskbar of windows 10.

Evaluation copy. Build 20241.rs_prerelease.201016-1450

Respected Developers / Technicians

I have placed my taskbar in in windows 10 at the left of the screen but when I click on the start button the taskbar overlaps the left side of start menu hiding the power button, settings, account, documents and pictures button.

It is fixed when I click anywhere empty in the start menu but it has become annoying now. Bug in Taskbar of windows 10. 1730fd9d-4690-4ae3-bfa9-b734449f454c?upload=true.png
    Please Fix This Bug.

Yours faithfully

Insider Previewer.

:)

Aditya RajSingh, Oct 25, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 25, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Bug in Taskbar of windows 10.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Bug in Taskbar of windows 10.

1. Bug in Taskbar of windows 10. - Similar Threads - Bug Taskbar

2. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  3. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  4. Bugged Taskbar Behavior

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugged Taskbar Behavior: Hello everyoneI'm on windows 11 22H2 version.the hidden task bar behavior feature is totally bugged, whenever i hover with the mouse around the task bar area it doesn't reappear.it functions only when all the opened windows are minimized.This issue might sound trivial, but a...
  5. Bugged Taskbar Behavior

Bugged Taskbar Behavior: Hello everyoneI'm on windows 11 22H2 version.the hidden task bar behavior feature is totally bugged, whenever i hover with the mouse around the task bar area it doesn't reappear.it functions only when all the opened windows are minimized.This issue might sound trivial, but a...
  6. Taskbar and Start have a bug :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Start have a bug :: Hi, I've been noticing a problem with the Taskbar and Start Menu for some time now. This problem starts as soon as the PC starts, because if I try to hover over the Taskbar with the cursor it doesn't detect it in the lower part of the first three icons including the Windows...
  7. Taskbar and Start have a bug :

Taskbar and Start have a bug :: Hi, I've been noticing a problem with the Taskbar and Start Menu for some time now. This problem starts as soon as the PC starts, because if I try to hover over the Taskbar with the cursor it doesn't detect it in the lower part of the first three icons including the Windows...
  8. Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?: My taskbar so weird since last week, this doesn't happend very often but it makes me uncomfortable when using my pc, here's the picture. you can see the my taskbar is invisible and only has some underline which are my using apps when I'm at fullscreen mode or in gaming...
  9. Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?

Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?: My taskbar so weird since last week, this doesn't happend very often but it makes me uncomfortable when using my pc, here's the picture. you can see the my taskbar is invisible and only has some underline which are my using apps when I'm at fullscreen mode or in gaming...
  10. Can anyone help me with my taskbar bug ?

in Windows 10 Customization