Windows 10: Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

Discus and support Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One more bug in this best game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game-2/dcb49953-812c-4e0d-a483-85fa784f9d01 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nikolay Gulevskiy, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

One more bug in this best game.

:)

Nikolay Gulevskiy, Feb 16, 2024
  2. LemP Win User

Minesweeper Game for IE 11 desktop computer

As
    Cyber_Defend_Team
    wrote, Minesweeper is built into Windows 7. If I recall correctly, however, it -- as well as the other built-in games -- is not available by default. To get the games, including Minesweeper, do the following:

1. Click Start, type appwiz.cpl in the Search box, and press Enter
    2. In the left pane of the Programs and Features window, click the link to "Turn Windows features on or off"
    3. When the "Windows Features" box populates (may take a minute or so), click the + next to "Games" to expand the category
    4. Check the boxes for any games you want to have available. These include: Chess Titans, FreeCell, Hearts, "Internet Games," Mahjong Titans,
      Minesweeper, "More Games," Purble Place, Solitaire, and Spider Solitaire.
    5. Click OK

3. Minesweeper crashing ever since I changed monitors

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, Minesweeper crashing after you changed your monitors.

I suggest you to try the methods provided in the links below.

Method 1:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Note:

Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games that come pre-installed on Windows 7 will be removed as part of installing the Windows 10 upgrade. Microsoft has released our version of Solitaire and Minesweeper called the “Microsoft Solitaire Collection”
    and “Microsoft Minesweeper.”

If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2:

I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
    • Select Display Drivers.
    • Right click on the Display drivers
      and select Properties
    • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    I also suggest you to update the video card drivers and check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 16, 2024
  4. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

Adventure on the microsoft minesweeper game

Hi Aussie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing accessing the Minesweeper game on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do provide us the make and model of your device?

This issue might have occurred due to outdated display drivers. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

1. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2 - Similar Threads - Bug Minesweeper game

2. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game. 2: One more bug in this best game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game-2/dcb49953-812c-4e0d-a483-85fa784f9d01
  3. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  4. Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.

Bug in the "Minesweeper" game.: why. there was minimum 4 bombs near.//.!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-the-minesweeper-game/b372fc8b-dabe-4600-8943-5b1e56a465ac
  5. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  6. Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Will Not Load Expert Game: I recently logged in to my Xbox Live account on my Microsoft Casual Games, and ever since I did that my Expert level game will not load in Minesweeper. All other difficulty levels, and all other games, load correctly, but Expert just shows the mine spinning around the flag....
  7. Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Latest Microsoft Minesweeper Game: I used to enjoy minesweeper when you had more control over how the board looked. After this latest update the window appears with a title bar at the top of the window and this will not go away when you start the game. There is no longer a control to go full screen and there...
  8. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....
  9. Minesweep game of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minesweep game of Windows 10: Is there really no way of saving the progress in the adventure game? Every time you die you have to start on Level 1 again. That is frustrating as heck. Also, I don't see the purpose of collecting the coins if there is no shop to buy anything with. I like the game but I'm...
  10. Minesweeper

Minesweeper: Ever since I renewed my annual subscription to minesweeper in December, it has been unstable. I rarely get through a game before the came closes. When I reopen it remembers where I left off but why does it lock and then automatically close? It has become more frustrating...