Windows 10: Bug in windows 10 battery icon

Discus and support Bug in windows 10 battery icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The b[ATTACH]attery icon keeps disappearing from my laptop. I think it might be problem with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sesidhar bhavaraju, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Bug in windows 10 battery icon

The b Bug in windows 10 battery icon 280bf9e2-cd00-498a-8005-b710a33cb2f0?upload=true.jpg attery icon keeps disappearing from my laptop. I think it might be problem with windows 10

:)

sesidhar bhavaraju, Dec 28, 2020

2. windows 10 - battery icon is missing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The battery icon might be hidden. I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the Power option.

• Type quick actions in the search bar and click on Choose your quick actions.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn On the Power option and check if the issue persists.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

I also suggest you to update the driver software and check.

Go to device manager:

Right click on: Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery

Select: update driver software

Click: search automatically

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 28, 2020
  3. XPEHOPE3 Win User
    Two bugs in GPU-Z - icon and version number

I ran into the very same issue with the latest GPU-Z version at Win 10 x64 - I rename the desktop shortcut and after some time I see blank icon for it, and reinstall-rename solution also won't survive restart. The solution I came up with was to extract the icon from GPU-Z and use it instead. This is yet to disappear after multiple restarts.

XPEHOPE3, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Bug in windows 10 battery icon

Missing battery icon Windows 10

Hi,if You Found the Battery icon is Greyed out,then

Try this Steps...

• Login to Your PC.

• Go to run command,type gpedit.msc

• Under Userconfiguration,navigate to Administrative templates->Start menu and Taskbar.

• Scroll and Click "remove Battery meter icon"

• Click on it and Select disabled.

• Click on Apply,OK to Save Changes.

Now Again Check it on the Settings,You Will get back battery Meter.

Hope it Helps...

Logeshwaran.C, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Bug in windows 10 battery icon

1. Bug in windows 10 battery icon - Similar Threads - Bug battery icon

2. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  3. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  4. Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Small bug: Windows battery level on icon in lockscreen does not match the actual battery level.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Historical_General [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11xhgl0/small_bug_windows_battery_level_on_icon_in/
  5. Severe Bug with the Windows' 10 Battery Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Severe Bug with the Windows' 10 Battery Driver: I have been for around 3 years reporting this terrible bug and no results. There is a bug and I'm not only the one facing it. The PC "detects" a critical battery level and just shuts down or hibernates. You could even have even 99% of the battery charged and still goes to...
  6. Windows 10 (2004 Update) Battery Saver Bug

Windows 10 (2004 Update) Battery Saver Bug: So I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Latitude 3480 and I recently installed the 2004 update. Everything is pretty much working as expected EXCEPT the battery saver feature. When I click the battery saver button on the taskbar it turns battery saver on and then immediately...
  7. Windows 10 taskbar battery icon

Windows 10 taskbar battery icon: Hi I have taskbar icon that shows me percentage of battery. But it shows me battery condition. Is it possible to set it to % of charge? submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftnsp5/windows_10_taskbar_battery_icon/
  8. battery icon in windows 10 not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery icon in windows 10 not showing: the battery icon on task bar is not showing until i restart the computer. i have turned the power icon to show still it does not show battery icon. what should i do...
  9. Missing battery icon Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing battery icon Windows 10: Where has the battery icon gone on my Windows 10 HP laptop? It was there but now it has gone and the switch for it in Settings is greyed out....
  10. battery charge bug

in Windows 10 Support
    battery charge bug: hi ive got a toshiba s50 laptop, with windows 10 home on it, now my battery is down to 9% so i plugged in charger, i noticed that when i hover over the battery icon it says "02 min to full charge"....looks like some kind of bug, i have all the latest updates but stilll the...