Windows 10: Bug in Windows 10 insider

Discus and support Bug in Windows 10 insider in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just after I installed Parallels 16 on my new Macbook Air, and before I bought a copy of Windows 10, I somehow got on a website that lead me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Murray Kester, May 18, 2021.

1. Bug in Windows 10 insider

Just after I installed Parallels 16 on my new Macbook Air, and before I bought a copy of Windows 10, I somehow got on a website that lead me to becoming a "windows insider" and although I wasn't expecting it, Windows 10 got installed on my machine. Tonight, I am struggling with an error in trying to set up an application on Windows. One message I'm getting is : " If you are running an insider build ie 14915 and SFC fails ~20% it is a known problem with this build" I haven't been able to make sense of the process to run SFC, as I don't have an apple key pad so I d

:)

Murray Kester, May 18, 2021
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, May 18, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Major BUG: GPU-Z causes Windows 10 PC to hard lock

I am a proud beta tester of GPU-Z! Also, I have suggested many features/new functions over the years, many of which were implemented by GPU-Z author. *Smile Bug in Windows 10 insider :)
    So, I like GPU-Z and do not want to use anything else for this.

Could be not GPU-Z, in fact. Maybe a combination of those latest AMD Radeon drivers+my Windows 10 being Insider Preview.
    MY Windows 10 OS is the Insider Preview kind, maybe I should have mentioned that.

RE Core Temp, I have translated it into Bulgarian, and also suggested some new features, implemented by author (for Core Temp, just a few - less than those I suggested for GPU-Z). *Smile Bug in Windows 10 insider :)
    So, likewise I like it and do not want to stop using it. *Wink Bug in Windows 10 insider ;)

4. Ahhzz Win User

Bug in Windows 10 insider

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2021
Thema:

Bug in Windows 10 insider

1. Bug in Windows 10 insider - Similar Threads - Bug insider

2. W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?: W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?Nom du journal :SystemSource : Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClientDate : 07/10/2023 21:55:13ID de l’événement :20Catégorie de la tâche :Agent de mise à jour...
  3. W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?: W11pro 23H2 -insider preview - Why the modules installer worker bug after 100% installation ?Nom du journal :SystemSource : Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClientDate : 07/10/2023 21:55:13ID de l’événement :20Catégorie de la tâche :Agent de mise à jour...
  4. 9 Bugs found in Dutch version NL-NL region of Windows 11 23H2 Insider builds that needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    9 Bugs found in Dutch version NL-NL region of Windows 11 23H2 Insider builds that needs to...: There are 9 visual bugs in Insider Windows 11 versie 23H2 and older, which mostly aren't fixed since the introduction of Windows 10. The bugs given below are mostly available in the latest builds NL-NL region of Windows Insider build 23H2. In the past feedback has been given...
  5. 9 Bugs found in Dutch version NL-NL region of Windows 11 23H2 Insider builds that needs to...

9 Bugs found in Dutch version NL-NL region of Windows 11 23H2 Insider builds that needs to...: There are 9 visual bugs in Insider Windows 11 versie 23H2 and older, which mostly aren't fixed since the introduction of Windows 10. The bugs given below are mostly available in the latest builds NL-NL region of Windows Insider build 23H2. In the past feedback has been given...
  6. Where can I report about a bug of an "echo" command inside a batch file, having "" be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I report about a bug of an "echo" command inside a batch file, having "" be...: I can't find where to report about this, but...When I use "" inside an "echo" command within a batch file, it is considered as an ending of a loop instead of being ignored:@echo off for /l %%t in 1, 1, 3 do echo testing %%t echo this comment is printed almost fine, except the...
  7. Where can I report about a bug of an "echo" command inside a batch file, having "" be...

Where can I report about a bug of an "echo" command inside a batch file, having "" be...: I can't find where to report about this, but...When I use "" inside an "echo" command within a batch file, it is considered as an ending of a loop instead of being ignored:@echo off for /l %%t in 1, 1, 3 do echo testing %%t echo this comment is printed almost fine, except the...
  8. A bug from Microsoft Insider preview, Dev channel in recent 2 versions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bug from Microsoft Insider preview, Dev channel in recent 2 versions.: Hello there. I'm here to report a bug for the insider review dev channel. The video is in two languages, Chinese and English.Actually, I currently could not figure out it is a hardware problem or software problem, but the issue is coming when I join the dev version of insider...
  9. A bug from Microsoft Insider preview, Dev channel in recent 2 versions.

A bug from Microsoft Insider preview, Dev channel in recent 2 versions.: Hello there. I'm here to report a bug for the insider review dev channel. The video is in two languages, Chinese and English.Actually, I currently could not figure out it is a hardware problem or software problem, but the issue is coming when I join the dev version of insider...
  10. Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22494 fixes some Taskbar, Explorer bugs and adds a Mute...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22494 fixes some Taskbar, Explorer bugs and adds a Mute...: One of the many quirks in Windows 11 is the Taskbar bug, which causes tool-tips to appear randomly when you mouse over the system tray and back to a different area on the Taskbar. Microsoft has fixed this issue with the release of Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22494....