Windows 10: BUG - In Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Background > Slideshow -...

Discus and support BUG - In Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Background > Slideshow -... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello In Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Background > Slideshow - all images appear in flip horizontal What is the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MojtabaFaal, Feb 13, 2021.

1. BUG - In Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Background > Slideshow -...

Hello

In Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Background > Slideshow - all images appear in flip horizontal

What is the problem?

What should I do to solve the problem?

Windows version : 20H2 OS Build 19042.804

Thank

:)

MojtabaFaal, Feb 13, 2021

2. Can i have the same preview layout like window 10 slideshow lock screen on window 10 slideshow desktop background ?

Hi,

You can have the same preview layout for your lock screen and desktop background slideshow as long as the photos are saved on the same folder. To change the desktop background picture to slideshow, please follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background, choose Slideshow.
    • Click on Browse, and then navigate to your slideshow folder that you have created to specify the directory.
    • Set the time interval. Under Change picture every choose your time preference of between 1 minute and 1 day.

After customizing the desktop background, you'll need to configure the lock screen slideshow settings too. Follow the steps given on this article and select the same slideshow folder:

Personalize your lock screen

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Aspect ratios of images in the Windows 10 lock screen slideshow

Hello Boris,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Family.

We understand your concern with Lock screen picture. We will assist you with this issue.

Let's try to isolate the issue by only keeping panorama pictures as your Lock screen Slide show pictures.

Further you can try the below steps and check if it helps:

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + I key.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock
      screen.

• Under Background dropdown, select
      slideshow.

• Click on Advanced slideshow settings.

• Turn off “Only use picture that fit my screen

Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us back. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 13, 2021
  4. BUG - In Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Background > Slideshow -...

Lock screen background keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand your concern about lock screen background, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to personalize the lock screen and check if it helps:

Change your lock screen background:

• Right click on Desktop, click on Personalization, and on
      Lock screen in the left pane.
    • Here, under Background (click on the drop down arrow) you will see
      Windows spotlight, Picture, Slideshow.
    • Select Windows Spotlight, lock the screen (Press Windows key + L) and check if it helps.
    • Also, you can select Picture, Choose your picture, lock the screen and check if the issue persists.

For more information refer: Personalize your lock screen

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

BUG - In Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Background > Slideshow -...

1. BUG - In Windows 10 > Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Background > Slideshow -... - Similar Threads - BUG Settings Personalization

2. Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen: Just updated to Windows 11 Pro version 22H2. The slideshow option for the Lock Screen is not usable because any folder selected "isn't supported because of it's location." I have tried several folders in both Pictures and Documents, all of which worked previously. Where is...
  3. Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow is not usable in Personalization - Lock Screen: Just updated to Windows 11 Pro version 22H2. The slideshow option for the Lock Screen is not usable because any folder selected "isn't supported because of it's location." I have tried several folders in both Pictures and Documents, all of which worked previously. Where is...
  4. BUG - In Windows 10 > Personalization > Lock Screen > Slideshow - All pictures appear in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    BUG - In Windows 10 > Personalization > Lock Screen > Slideshow - All pictures appear in...: heyAccording to this question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-windows-10-settings-personalization-lock/11731751-c081-400f-af3f-6a69ca86ca5fWhen the windows 10 region is set to any countries that have right-to-left language like Persian, Hebrew,...
  5. Personalization Settings for Background and Windows lock screen change every day

Personalization Settings for Background and Windows lock screen change every day: Since the latest update, on one computer the settings for Background and Lock screen will change every day to picture. I reset them to windows spotlight and slide show, but the next day shortly after boot up, they revert to picture. How can I keep the settings locked to my...
  6. Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow

Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow: Is there a way to choose multiple themes for background pictures, or add them to the pictures used for a background slideshow? I could do this in Windows 7, but now that I'm on Win10, I can only choose one (1)....
  7. Personalization - Background - Slideshow

Personalization - Background - Slideshow: The option for selecting photos for the slideshow says "Choose albums for your slideshow". I'm curious about the choice of the word "albums" instead of merely "folders". But aside from that, the BROWSE button allows one to select only ONE folder instead of multiple folders....
  8. Lock Screen and Background settings

Lock Screen and Background settings: Can someone explain why my pictures on my Lock Screen and Background randomly change to Album Art picture I never even browsed. I reset to the pictures I want and within an hour they are changed out again. Then tell me how I can stop it from happening....
  9. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow

Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow: I have my lock screen set to show to slideshow but I am having two problems with it. 1. This is the important one for me. The images for the slideshow are frequently zoomed in on the images instead of showing the whole picture. I can't seem to find any way to change the...
  10. Unable to delete albums for background and lock screen slideshow

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete albums for background and lock screen slideshow: I recently downloaded a bunch of cool abstract art and thought it would be neat to have that on my lock screen. So I turned it on, chose the album, locked my screen and went to bed. The next day I come home and touch my computer and am presented with horrible pictures of...