Windows 10: bug in windows 10

Discus and support bug in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when the battery icon option is on, the battery doesnt appear. when i go to device manager and disable and enable the battery driver the battery icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sesidhar bhavaraju, Jul 10, 2019.

1. bug in windows 10

when the battery icon option is on, the battery doesnt appear. when i go to device manager and disable and enable the battery driver the battery icon appear but after the battery icon disappears. bug in windows 10 f8378bc7-9b7b-4369-aeb3-28a5ca5647d8?upload=true.png

:)

sesidhar bhavaraju, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

bug in windows 10

Delta6326, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

bug in windows 10

1. bug in windows 10 - Similar Threads - bug

2. Remove long URL (mut be a bug) from content restrictions always allowed section

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove long URL (mut be a bug) from content restrictions always allowed section: In the family section of my account, under "Content Restrictions", for "Web browsing" I have checked the "Only allow these websites" checkbox and listed some web sites. There is a web site from a google search that my child did, for a Khan Academy video, with this long URL:...
  3. New Lap & old lap top shre same bug (Software)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New Lap & old lap top shre same bug (Software): Hello I just bought a new laptop and I used my main Hotmail account for the sign in to Windows 10. The same software bug on my old computer with a copy of Windows 8/10, and this new bug is in my Windows 10 software. So I'm thinking I have the same set of MS software in my...
  4. Chrome Vulnerability Rewards Program Bigger Rewards for Security Bugs

in Windows 10 News
    Chrome Vulnerability Rewards Program Bigger Rewards for Security Bugs: Chrome has always been built with security at its core, by a passionate worldwide community as part of the Chromium open source project. We're proud that community includes world class security researchers who help defend Chrome, and other Chromium based browsers. Back in...
  5. Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen...: Each time I lock the screen in Windows 10 and unlock it, the full-screen division in Google Chrome is automatically reset by Windows. I typically have the left screen covering 25% of the screen and the right side about 75% but it always jumps back to 50/50 each time I lock...
  6. Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug: [ATTACH] This is what I get the first time I check Networking in the Game Bar or Xbox App settings. Then, the 2nd and each consecutive check it's fine: [ATTACH] If I close the Xbox App or Game Bar settings, then reopen them to check Networking again, the first check gives...
  7. Bug: "Microsoft Family" member activity was not reported for weeks on end

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bug: "Microsoft Family" member activity was not reported for weeks on end: One of my children (child A) had been using another child's account (child B) to circumvent time limits. I had suspected this, but felt reassured because the "Child B" account information in Microsoft Family was constantly blank. It turns out Microsoft Family misreported...
  8. Microsoft details black screen bug hitting Windows 10’s Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft details black screen bug hitting Windows 10’s Remote Desktop: Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) is currently gradually rolling out to compatible hardware. As the rollout advances, new bugs are getting acknowledged by Microsoft. A new issue that Microsoft is currently investigating causes a black screen in Windows 10 Remote...
  9. Minecraft better together bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft better together bug: I am trying to play with my friends but they do not show up in my friends tab on Minecraft. They can't accept my invites. This even when they try it themselves. I also can't receive invites from some of them. What do I do to fix this?...
  10. Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug: when i try to right click on iso file, it become lagging and restart the explorer.exe. it's happen when i'm has been update windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug/579786dd-061a-4961-82f9-622703679ae9