Windows 10: Bug. It also does unmountable boot error. Don’t have win 10 disc. Need help. Can’t get to...

Discus and support Bug. It also does unmountable boot error. Don’t have win 10 disc. Need help. Can’t get to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Crispy_toast_frick [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Crispy_toast_frick, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Bug. It also does unmountable boot error. Don’t have win 10 disc. Need help. Can’t get to...

/u/Crispy_toast_frick, Nov 15, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    How to fix error unmountable boot volume

Hi James,

It is possible that you received the error UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME due to a damaged file system which failed to mount. This error also means that sub-system on machine failed to mount the boot volume. To efficiently assist you, we'd like
    to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you you follow the steps shared by Michelle Her and
    Billion Debbarma on this threads below to troubleshoot your concern:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Noela Tum Win User

Bug. It also does unmountable boot error. Don’t have win 10 disc. Need help. Can’t get to...

UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME error

Hi Andre,

The challenge that you're experiencing when you got the error, UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME,
    is due to a damaged file system that failed to mount. It also means that sub-system in the machine failed to mount the boot volume. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • How did you upgrade the device to Windows 10?

You can also follow the steps that was shared by Michelle Her and
    Billion Debbarma on these threads to troubleshoot the issue:

Hope this helps and let us know if it works.

Noela Tum, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Bug. It also does unmountable boot error. Don’t have win 10 disc. Need help. Can’t get to...

1. Bug. It also does unmountable boot error. Don’t have win 10 disc. Need help. Can’t get to... - Similar Threads - Bug does unmountable

2. Unmountable boot volume - help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unmountable boot volume - help: Hi, the other day my PC was hanging so I did a hard reset with the power switch. When I turned it back on I initially got a "A disk read error occurred" message. Now I get an "Unmountable boot volume" message. I've also gotten a series of other messages during automatic...
  3. Can’t boot windows 10, need help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t boot windows 10, need help?: Greetings, Turned on my Windows 10 PC and it cannot get past the login screen? The login screen shows a giant white “not responding” style image with the text “windows sign in”, but if I hit a key, or try to ctrl+alt+delete, the screen just goes to black. Cannot get around...
  4. unmountable boot volume error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unmountable boot volume error: Windows 10 on startup displays brief message directing me to *?*/stopcode and error message "unmountable boot volume". Shortly after it displays "Automatic repair preparing" Then nothing....
  5. UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS

UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME NEED HELP PLS: My PC stopped working a while ago due to a stopcode labled UNmountable_Boot_Volume, and I didn't have the rescources necessary to fix it but now I do. My only other computer is a macbook and I used bootcamp assist to download windows 10 onto a usb to create a repair media and...
  6. Unmountable boot error

Unmountable boot error: Hello! My laptop has been getting the blue screen with the “unmountable boot error” when I try to start it up. I made USB drive of the windows media installation to try to fix it but it doesn’t show up. Ive tried changing the boot order & tried using F9 to select it but it’s...
  7. Need help with a DVD movie disc that Win 10 rejects

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with a DVD movie disc that Win 10 rejects: Hello, I need help with a little project I need to do. I have a DVD movie set (The 50th Anniversary Collection of Cecil B. DeMille's The Ten Commandments) that my laptop keeps rejecting the discs. What I mean is that when I insert one of the discs Windows 10 keeps popping...
  8. Need help on BSOD "Unmountable boot volume"

Need help on BSOD "Unmountable boot volume": So I receive an update for "Windows 10 Creators" before doing the update I decided to create a recovery disc to a USB but only to find out I can't create one with error "Missing important files" so I googled and found a thread that suggest a steps... one of the step is to...
  9. Unmountable boot error loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unmountable boot error loop: Hey everyone. I am running Windows 10 on a Lenovo T520 computer. My problems began when I was having issues with my computer being slow after the most recent Windows update. I decided to rollback my build. I did so, and then upon logging in, my taskbar would freeze and...
  10. Need Help Running Rescue Boot Disc

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help Running Rescue Boot Disc: I just made a rescue boot disc with Macrium Reflect. The Wannacry prompted me to be better prepared and hopefully restore my computer if necessary from an external HD connected by USB. I have a Thinkpad E570 with Windows 10. I can't figure out the sequence to test the rescue...