Windows 10: Bug mouse or Windows?

Discus and support Bug mouse or Windows? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have the last Windows 10 Pro v2004 (OS 19041.264). For some time, and not always, my mouse is blocked on double-clicked. Any open, file, folder,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Detonate, May 31, 2020.

1. Detonate Win User

Bug mouse or Windows?

I have the last Windows 10 Pro v2004 (OS 19041.264).
    For some time, and not always, my mouse is blocked on double-clicked. Any open, file, folder, game, etc. open as if I right-click on properties. After restarting the PC, everything returns to normal. I put another mouse, too. I fixed the errors with sfc / scannow and nothing. I changed the USB plug in the PC, nothing. How can I get rid of this bug? It's getting frustrating!

Video with error:
    PlusTransfer | Large File Transfer Download

:)

Detonate, May 31, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 31, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 31, 2020
  4. Bug mouse or Windows?

Windows 10 Mouse Delay Bug

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us. Let me assist you to resolve the issue this time.

If you have already tried the earlier suggestions, it is advisable to follow these methods.

Method 1

Consider the below steps and check if it helps.

• Disconnect any external peripheral devices connected to the laptop.
    • Check for the latest updates in Windows 10 which helps the PC to make optimal use of Windows 10 capabilities as well as fixing any missing links in performance of the operating system.

Go to Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and select
      Check for updates. If Windows Update says that your PC is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available.

Method 2

If the issue is a recent development, I suggest you to check if rolling back the driver for the touchpad device helps to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps.

• First of all, Press Windows logo + R from keyboard. It will open
      RUN.
    • Now type devmgmt.msc and press Enter to open Device Manager.
    • You will see all the driver list of your PC. Expand Mice and other pointing devices and select the device.

Rollback driver

Double click on your touchpad driver in Device Manager. Then Click on
    Driver tab and select Rollback.

Important: If your drive is performing well and there is no error, Rollback driver button will be grayed out as an option.

If it still does not help, instead of updating, I suggest you to uninstall-reinstall the drivers for the mouse device as previously suggested by Jayant Gupta on August 17,2015.

Write to us with the updated status.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Bug mouse or Windows?

1. Bug mouse or Windows? - Similar Threads - Bug mouse

2. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  3. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  4. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...
  5. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...
  6. Mouse pointer bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer bug: Hello, I am having this kind of problem for maybe 2/3 years now. I have Windows 10. Every time I turn on the pc my mouse pointer gets stuck to top right corner and I cannot move it anywhere, I can fix this if I unplug and plug in mouse. Is there any way to fix this besides...
  7. Mouse pointer bug

Mouse pointer bug: Hello, I am having this kind of problem for maybe 2/3 years now. I have Windows 10. Every time I turn on the pc my mouse pointer gets stuck to top right corner and I cannot move it anywhere, I can fix this if I unplug and plug in mouse. Is there any way to fix this besides...
  8. Mouse pointer bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.: I have a problem where my mouse bugs out. Its not just the left click, but every button. For example, I would be playing a video game and my gun doesn't stop shooting after I click or sometimes when I click nothing happens. I know that this problem doesn't have to do directly...
  10. Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.

Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.: I have a problem where my mouse bugs out. Its not just the left click, but every button. For example, I would be playing a video game and my gun doesn't stop shooting after I click or sometimes when I click nothing happens. I know that this problem doesn't have to do directly...