Windows 10: Bug: Mouse pointer keeps glitching

Discus and support Bug: Mouse pointer keeps glitching in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, ever since i used the last update, ive been having issues with my mouse. It keeos jumping around the screen, doing random functions, and does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K9Dog5887, Dec 28, 2019.

1. K9Dog5887 Win User

Bug: Mouse pointer keeps glitching

Hi there, ever since i used the last update, ive been having issues with my mouse. It keeos jumping around the screen, doing random functions, and does all of this when i dont even touch the mouse

My computer is clean from any viruses or malware

Its the computer itsself, not a mouse i plugged in

I done everything i could with mouse options and disabling certain things

Nothing is working and its very annoying

I think its a bug that really needs to be patched,

Sorry for the bad grammar, my phone is old and takes a minute for me to show what i actually typed here. The site is very very laggy for my phone

:)

K9Dog5887, Dec 28, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer

Hi,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To change how your mouse pointer looks, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then click Control Panel.
    • Select Mouse, then go to the Pointers tab.
    • Select the pointer you prefer from the drop-down list, click
      Apply > OK.

If you want to use a pointer that is not on the list, you can download it online. After that, go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers tab again, then click
    Browse.

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Angela Pun, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Mouse Glitch

Thank you for the update. We just want to confirm, were you able to adjust the pointer speed? If you still haven't, you can try the steps below and see if it makes any difference:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional mouse options.
    • Under Pointer Options tab, click Enhance pointer precision.
    • Adjust the speed.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Dec 28, 2019
  4. mrmike Win User

Mouse Pointer Sticking

Every 5/10 minutes, my mouse pointer keeps sticking, for around 1 second, then jumps to where it should have been. It's almost as if the pointer isn't actually sticking but the screen isn't updating. This started happening after upgrading to Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

mrmike, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Bug: Mouse pointer keeps glitching - Similar Threads - Bug Mouse pointer

2. Mouse pointer bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer bug: Hello, I am having this kind of problem for maybe 2/3 years now. I have Windows 10. Every time I turn on the pc my mouse pointer gets stuck to top right corner and I cannot move it anywhere, I can fix this if I unplug and plug in mouse. Is there any way to fix this besides...
  3. Mouse pointer bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer bug: Hello, I am having this kind of problem for maybe 2/3 years now. I have Windows 10. Every time I turn on the pc my mouse pointer gets stuck to top right corner and I cannot move it anywhere, I can fix this if I unplug and plug in mouse. Is there any way to fix this besides...
  4. Mouse pointer bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch: So I have this weirdest bug/glitch. I think it appeared after the latest 23H2 update but I'm not sure.Mouse pointer changed it's color and animation. This happens when I start my PC. In order to fix it I need to turn the monitor off and then turn it back on.See the attached...
  6. Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch

Windows 11 mouse pointer visual glitch: So I have this weirdest bug/glitch. I think it appeared after the latest 23H2 update but I'm not sure.Mouse pointer changed it's color and animation. This happens when I start my PC. In order to fix it I need to turn the monitor off and then turn it back on.See the attached...
  7. mouse pointer keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse pointer keeps flickering: hi. just upgraded to windows 11 on my laptop. my mouse pointer has been fine in windows 10 and the busy blue circle fine too. since moving to 11. my laptop is idle nothing going on. yet the white mouse pointer keeps flickering and the blue circle with it. can someone tell me...
  8. mouse pointer keeps flickering

mouse pointer keeps flickering: hi. just upgraded to windows 11 on my laptop. my mouse pointer has been fine in windows 10 and the busy blue circle fine too. since moving to 11. my laptop is idle nothing going on. yet the white mouse pointer keeps flickering and the blue circle with it. can someone tell me...
  9. Mouse pointer keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer keeps disappearing: I'm not sure what button is getting pushed or if I'm doing something wrong, but every so often with no warning or intent on my part, the mouse pointer disappears. It takes forever to get to settings to reset it because I can't see where it is. Is there a way to lock my...
  10. My mouse pointer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse pointer keeps freezing: So for about 8-9 months now, my mouse has kept stopping randomly on my screen, It's very annoying. I have tried everything I could find on the internet to fix the issue. I've changed the settings, uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse, I even reset my computer 3-4 times...