Windows 10: Bug: No Internet access

Discus and support Bug: No Internet access in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear All, Today, my laptop appears a bug of wifi, my laptop can surf internet but there is error symbol 'No Internet access' as below picture. Could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tai Le VN, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Tai Le VN Win User

Bug: No Internet access

Dear All,

Today, my laptop appears a bug of wifi, my laptop can surf internet but there is error symbol 'No Internet access' as below picture. Could someone help me fix this bug? I had done many ways on google search, re-install driver but cannot fix this one.

Thanks a lot!
    Bug: No Internet access 69592590-c039-4632-8573-63abf89d922b?upload=true.png

:)

Tai Le VN, Aug 3, 2020

2. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Bug: No Internet access

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Bug: No Internet access

1. Bug: No Internet access - Similar Threads - Bug Internet access

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "No Internet, Secured" bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Internet, Secured" bug: Whenever I connect to a specific Wi-fi Network, it keeps saying "No Internet, Secured" but still have access to the Internet, though I cannot use apps such as Spotify, Microsoft apps,... My desktop can connect to other networks normally, my other devices can connect to that...
  6. "No Internet, Secured" bug

"No Internet, Secured" bug: Whenever I connect to a specific Wi-fi Network, it keeps saying "No Internet, Secured" but still have access to the Internet, though I cannot use apps such as Spotify, Microsoft apps,... My desktop can connect to other networks normally, my other devices can connect to that...
  7. Accessibility Bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessibility Bugs: Hi,Where can I report accessibility related bugs of Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessibility-bugs/1fd9b90c-8c1a-4378-9a4c-8eb0b645239f
  8. Accessibility Bugs

Accessibility Bugs: Hi,Where can I report accessibility related bugs of Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessibility-bugs/1fd9b90c-8c1a-4378-9a4c-8eb0b645239f
  9. Accessibility Bugs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Windows 10 No Internet Access Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 No Internet Access Bug: First of all, I recommend you to watch the demo video to understand what I mean: Bug demo video I've got internet connection but Windows 10 disagrees with me. It shows the "no internet connection" globe icon while I can perfectly use the internet. Btw I'm connected via...