Windows 10: Bug no mouse

Discus and support Bug no mouse in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Uso o Windows 7 Ultimate, acho ele excelente para o meu uso pessoal, porém, de uns dias para cá tenho tido problema com o mouse USB, o ponteiro fica... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Calazans46, May 23, 2020.

1. Bug no mouse

Uso o Windows 7 Ultimate, acho ele excelente para o meu uso pessoal, porém, de uns dias para cá tenho tido problema com o mouse USB, o ponteiro fica dando movimentos aleatórios e mesmo eu dando um só clique ele dá duplos cliques. Comprei um outro mouse, mas depois de algumas horas estes problemas retornam. Como posso resolver isto?

:)

Calazans46, May 23, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 23, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 23, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Bug no mouse

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Bug no mouse

1. Bug no mouse - Similar Threads - Bug mouse

2. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  3. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  4. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...
  5. Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11

Mouse copy-paste bug in Windows 11: There is a bug when you try to copy and paste any file to your desktop because it takes the first position top left corner at the desktop.This bug not exists if you copy-paste your files with keyboard ctrl+c - ctrl+vVideo Of Bug...
  6. Mouse pointer bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer bug: Hello, I am having this kind of problem for maybe 2/3 years now. I have Windows 10. Every time I turn on the pc my mouse pointer gets stuck to top right corner and I cannot move it anywhere, I can fix this if I unplug and plug in mouse. Is there any way to fix this besides...
  7. Mouse pointer bug

Mouse pointer bug: Hello, I am having this kind of problem for maybe 2/3 years now. I have Windows 10. Every time I turn on the pc my mouse pointer gets stuck to top right corner and I cannot move it anywhere, I can fix this if I unplug and plug in mouse. Is there any way to fix this besides...
  8. Mouse pointer bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.: I have a problem where my mouse bugs out. Its not just the left click, but every button. For example, I would be playing a video game and my gun doesn't stop shooting after I click or sometimes when I click nothing happens. I know that this problem doesn't have to do directly...
  10. Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.

Mouse bugs out and jitters a lot.: I have a problem where my mouse bugs out. Its not just the left click, but every button. For example, I would be playing a video game and my gun doesn't stop shooting after I click or sometimes when I click nothing happens. I know that this problem doesn't have to do directly...