Windows 10: Bug on Dolby Access app (Language issue)

Discus and support Bug on Dolby Access app (Language issue) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, there is a strange bug in the latest version of the Dolby Access application. Version 3.2.169.0 When I install a Language Pack from the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chrnodroid_rift, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Bug on Dolby Access app (Language issue)

Hi, there is a strange bug in the latest version of the Dolby Access application. Version 3.2.169.0

When I install a Language Pack from the Windows 10 settings, The Dolby Access app automatically changes to the language of the installed language pack, and does not remain in the default system language.

In my case, I have Windows 10 in Italian, and I installed the Japanese language pack only for writing purpose, my system is still in Italian, but Dolby Access now is in Japanese.

submitted by /u/chrnodroid_rift
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chrnodroid_rift, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

I ALREADY BOUGHT DOLBY ACCESS

Hi Yvonne,

We checked the Dolby Access app in the Store, and we found out that Version 2.1.30 & 2.1.31 has a known issue where customers that purchased it can't enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones after the purchase.

Since you've already provided feedback and contacted Dolby support, we suggest waiting for the app developer to create a fix for this issue. They're already aware of it and it seems they regularly update the app to resolve bugs.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other concerns.

Jose Est, May 23, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

Hi Noam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Dolby Atmos for headphones option is not showing in Spatial sound. We’ll definitely look into this for you. For us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, kindly provide us the information needed below:

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    3. May I know, since when are you facing this issue?
    4. Are you aware of any other changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    5. Have you tried installing the
      Dolby Access
      app from Microsoft Store and checked?
    6. Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue?

I’d suggest you to download the Dolby Access app from the Windows Store and check. The app will guide you to setup headphones.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 23, 2020
  4. Bug on Dolby Access app (Language issue)

dolby issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    This issue may occur due to corrupt audio drivers or settings.

I would suggest you to run playing audio troubleshooter and check if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Playing Audio".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Please also run hardware and devices troubleshooter. Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Hardware and Devices".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

If the issue persist, follow the steps below.

This might have also caused due to any compatibility issues with the Dolby Audio drivers. I suggest you to try installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if the issue persists. This is to check if this is caused due to any compatibility issues.

Refer to the following Windows 8.1 article to install the Dolby Audio drivers in compatibility mode. The steps apply to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Hope this helps, keep us updated.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Bug on Dolby Access app (Language issue)

1. Bug on Dolby Access app (Language issue) - Similar Threads - Bug Dolby Access

2. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  3. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  4. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Dolby Access

Dolby Access: A global problem that has been present for years. Microsoft does nothing about its complaining customers. I'm just tired of fixing their **** and I really don't want to clean up their ****. So I would like to ask the crappy Microsoft to clean up after itself what it **** out!...
  6. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access: Why was the checkmark that said enabled next to it removed from the dolby access app. For the longest time dolby atmos for headphones game performance eq hasn't been working. so I downloaded an older version of the dolby access app on my pc and noticed an immediately sound...
  7. Dolby Access

Dolby Access: Why was the checkmark that said enabled next to it removed from the dolby access app. For the longest time dolby atmos for headphones game performance eq hasn't been working. so I downloaded an older version of the dolby access app on my pc and noticed an immediately sound...
  8. Dolby Access App won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access App won't start: Hello, I have problems with Dolby Access App. It was working months ago but now the app doesn't start anymore. It shows "installed" but after clicking on start nothing happens. I tried to remove and re-install it, but removing in Apps & Features show me the error...
  9. Dolby Access App Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby Access App Question: Hi, I recently got the dolby access app and now i wanted to ask which audio setting is the best to use. Currently i have balanced on the soundtab activated but i dont know what the difference between the tabs are could someone help me out, google also doesnt give clear...
  10. Dolby access

Dolby access: I 've installed Dolby Access yesterday and I got a 7 days free trial period. Will I be charged after my free trial has ended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-access/a65918de-92f2-4f17-815e-27ac041f3df2