Windows 10: Bug on the Xbox App

Discus and support Bug on the Xbox App in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When you click on your icon in the corner of the app it gives you the option to sign out, after you click sign out you are signed out, then when I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenjaminLyell, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Bug on the Xbox App

When you click on your icon in the corner of the app it gives you the option to sign out, after you click sign out you are signed out, then when I want to sign back in it opens another window, then I clicked on the switch account button nothing happens, is this a bug or am i permanently stuck with using one account?

:)

BenjaminLyell, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Bug on the Xbox App

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Bug on the Xbox App [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Bug on the Xbox App

1. Bug on the Xbox App - Similar Threads - Bug Xbox App

2. Xbox screen recorder bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox screen recorder bug: Hi to whom it may concernEvery time i record the screen when i play games like far cry 6 or Ghostwire Tokyo, the screen recorder can capture some loud noise, it sounds like current but my laptop didnt make any noise and the recorder should not pick up anything except the...
  3. Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

Windows and Xbox Update Bugs: Hi all, I've been having a slight bug with updates on my laptop running Windows 10 and with the Xbox app. Over the summer, I started getting error messages whenever I'd try to download a game through the Xbox desktop application. A solution message appears towards the top of...
  4. Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows and Xbox Update Bugs: Hi all, I've been having a slight bug with updates on my laptop running Windows 10 and with the Xbox app. Over the summer, I started getting error messages whenever I'd try to download a game through the Xbox desktop application. A solution message appears towards the top of...
  5. Windows and Xbox Update Bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Xbox Controller bugged out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller bugged out: Whenever I plugged in my Xbox One Controller into my computer, it would work, though the micro-USB is weird, and if it gets slightly moved, my controller would either drift up or stop working. However, one annoying thing was that whenever I plugged in the controller, it would...
  7. Microsoft store and Xbox app bugging

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Xbox app bugging: My issue started out when trying to play some Forza with a friend but it said I couldn't connect to the servers or something like that so I went to the Xbox app to see if something was going on there or whatever but whenever I try to launch the xbox app it loads then just...
  8. XBOX app for desktop interface bug

XBOX app for desktop interface bug: Sometimes my windows interface just randomly bugs, then the xbox app and some system sliders start to bug and become "cut". Problem stops when I restart windows but it comes back after some minutes. Look at the slider and the xbox app cuts. screenshot 1 [ATTACH]...
  9. Xbox app on PC is still bugged and not recognising the game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on PC is still bugged and not recognising the game pass: It has been at least 4 days now where the Xbox PC App is not recognising that my account has the game pass and is telling me to purchase the game pass even though I already have it. I'm unable to download any games as it simply says "Play with Game Pass" instead of download....
  10. Xbox (beta) application bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (beta) application bug: Does anyone else have to frequently go into their apps and setting and terminate the Xbox beta app (PC game pass). Every time I open it and leave it open then come back to my pc later it’s “open” on the taskbar but it won’t come up nor will it close when I right click and...