Windows 10: Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload.

Discus and support Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/san_salvador [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/san_salvador, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload.

/u/san_salvador, Feb 10, 2023

2. Task Manager has different CPU Usage

Hi,I am Vanshita, an Independent Windows Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Thank you

vanshitavanshita, Feb 10, 2023
  3. laszlo Win User
    XMP Profile 1600MHZ RAM, Task Manager Shows 1066

to summarize it up win task manager has a bug which m$ consider it a "feature"

laszlo, Feb 10, 2023
  4. imanalien Win User

Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload.

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Feb 10, 2023
Thema:

Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload.

1. Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload. - Similar Threads - Bug feature task

2. Bug in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug in Task Manager: https://reddit.com/link/uujpjz/video/f13k3c92us091/player submitted by /u/Masterix_cz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uujpjz/bug_in_task_manager/
  3. Task Manager Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Bug: Yeah so this new pre-realease is cool and all with ui being smooth, the OS running better, and all that. But Task Manager? Nah Task Manager broke. Anyways, any suggestions?...
  4. Bugged Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugged Task Manager: My laptop task manager is crashed. Whenever i open minecraft java and task manager my laptop goes blue screen of death. When i open task manager normally it freezes for a minute and then starts going normally.how can i fix this task manager bug?...
  5. Windows 10 task manager 100% cpu bug.

Windows 10 task manager 100% cpu bug.: [ATTACH] So essentially I upgraded my PC to a Ryzen 5600x. After uninstalling all the stuff that related to my old CPU, my task manager now does this. Other software are working fine. It's clearly some sort of bug but I cannot seem to fix it....
  6. TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING SHOWING WRONG CPU SPEED

TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING SHOWING WRONG CPU SPEED: I USE AMD RYZEN 5 4600H AND ITS BASE CLOCK IS 3 GHZ BUT THE TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING ME 2.99 GHZ AS BASE BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT I SEE THAT THE ALL CORES ARE 100 % UTILIZED BUT THE SPEED IS STILL 2.99 GHZ WHEREAS 4 GHZ IS THE MAX SPEED...
  7. different cpu usage in "processes" and "details" of task manager

different cpu usage in "processes" and "details" of task manager: Hi, I found that the cpu usage of an arbitrary process are not the same in tabs "processes" and "details" of task manager. For example, I write a simple c++ program foo.exe as below: int i; while 1 { i++; }; The cpu usage in "processes" tab vary in the range...
  8. Task manager shows my CPU always at 100%

Task manager shows my CPU always at 100%: [ATTACH] I tried everything to fix it but still not working. Going into power settings did nothing, scanning my PC for viruses got no results. I even updated Windows. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. Task Manager has different CPU Usage

Task Manager has different CPU Usage: I noticed that my Task Manager CPU Usage is different percent value from Rainmeter and Process Explorer. Sometimes On Task Manager CPU Usage reaches 100% sometimes I get lag and sometimes I don't lag at all even its 100%. Windows: Windows 10 v1903 Processor: Intel core i5...
  10. Task Manager shows single CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Task Manager shows single CPU: Hi My Task Manager performance tab only shows one CPU graph, is this usual for W10? Thanks Daniel 74373