Windows 10: Bug, or feature? No taskbar background on my second monitor. I MUCH prefer this.

Discus and support Bug, or feature? No taskbar background on my second monitor. I MUCH prefer this. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Swiftrender [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Swiftrender, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Bug, or feature? No taskbar background on my second monitor. I MUCH prefer this.

/u/Swiftrender, Dec 9, 2020

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 9, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Pete1burn Win User

Bug, or feature? No taskbar background on my second monitor. I MUCH prefer this.

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Bug, or feature? No taskbar background on my second monitor. I MUCH prefer this.

1. Bug, or feature? No taskbar background on my second monitor. I MUCH prefer this. - Similar Threads - Bug feature taskbar

2. KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons: Hi,follwing system: Notebook running with Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413, no touchdevice, used als workstation pc with external keyboard, mouse and two displays additional to internal nootbookdisplay.After installing win update KB5023706 space between the taskbar...
  3. KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5023706 - Bug: To much space between taskbar icons: Hi,follwing system: Notebook running with Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22621.1413, no touchdevice, used als workstation pc with external keyboard, mouse and two displays additional to internal nootbookdisplay.After installing win update KB5023706 space between the taskbar...
  4. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor: HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not...
  5. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor: HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not...
  6. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Preferred language bug

Preferred language bug: The loading of preferred language is infinitely, so i was unable to add/remove a preferred language If i click on "Choose an input method always use as default", it will become lagging and i need to force close it. [ATTACH]...
  8. Dual monitor taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitor taskbar bug: I have a dual monitor setup and on the left one i usually have youtube or discord and on the right one minecraft. When i want to do something on the left monitor my minecraft goes away and when i click on the icon at the taskbar it comes back. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  9. Second monitor bug

Second monitor bug: Ok so basically when you put the second monitor on the right side: https://imgur.com/9mB7phn And change resolution it goes black for some seconds, but if you put it on the left side it doesn't. Is there a way to fix this, it's really annoying especially when playing...
  10. Set Vertical Background For Second Monitor (Unactivated)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set Vertical Background For Second Monitor (Unactivated): Hello, I am trying to set the wallpaper for my new monitor. It is the same as the one on my main (horizontal) monitor and is showing a portion of it. Can I have different backgrounds for different monitors with different orientations while having an unactivated Windows 10? I...