Windows 10: [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004

Discus and support [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone get a same problem like me? My microsoft account had it. But when sign in in Microsoft Account , is not showing up. 1909 is still working fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hoangtho1997, May 30, 2020.

1. [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004

Anyone get a same problem like me? My microsoft account had it. But when sign in in Microsoft Account , is not showing up. 1909 is still working fine.

submitted by /u/Hoangtho1997
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hoangtho1997, May 30, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, May 30, 2020
  3. Me tile doesn't show correct profile picture (New bug in GDR2)

Well this solution worked for me.. but weird is that i'm not getting the notifications on ME Tile infact when I explicitly go in notifications I get to know there were few.. Any Suggestions Guys??

Sagar Sadbhaiya, May 30, 2020
  4. [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004

facebook profile picture

Hi ;

I Have A Problem With Wp8 My Profile Picture And Some Of My Contacts profile picture not synchronized with their facebook profile picture, instead it shows one of their old facebook picture , after digging I discovered that what actually showing is the cover
    picture of PROFILE PICTURE ALBUM in facebook , so if the contact choose some old profile picture he used to have it will not be used instead the latest one (album cover picture of PROFILE PICTURE ALBUM) Will be used.

I Hope You Find This Helpful Seeking A Solution For This Bug,

Thanks for your help.

MichaelNessim, May 30, 2020
Thema:

[Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004

1. [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004 - Similar Threads - Bug Profile picture

2. Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings: [ATTACH]Can you see your User account or Profile picture in your Windows 11/10 Settings? If not, this post has some quick fixes for you. Generally, it’s one’s default User account picture saved as your Profile picture in your Microsoft account which gets displayed in all its...
  3. Profile picture not showing in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not showing in Store: HiMy profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Store. I have tried the usual hacks, but the problem remains. Kindly help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-showing-in-store/45b01dab-5a7e-49f0-b693-7f22346c1e67
  4. Windows 10 2004 Blurry Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 2004 Blurry Profile Picture: Only noticed this since the 2004 update but it's actually REALLY annoying. I have a custom profile picture and it looks fine on literally EVERY other website and platform except for Windows 10...in the Settings app it looks VERY VERY heavily compressed and, quite frankly...
  5. Windows 10 2004 Profile Picture in Settings App Not Showing

Windows 10 2004 Profile Picture in Settings App Not Showing: I reformatted my laptop and the profile picture from my Microsoft account didn't sync, so I had to manually browse for the .png. However, the home page of settings still has my profile picture as blank, and I already ran sfc /scannow and dism procedures, as well as resetting...
  6. Does not show profile picture

Does not show profile picture: hi 1- in edge and setting windows ... your info not show my profile picture why and How do I solve the problem? 2-app feedback not working... show serviceunavailable How do I solve the problem?...
  7. Profile Pics bug after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Profile Pics bug after 2004 update: Hi, I'm having some issues with profile images after updating to Windows 10 2004 On my computer I have 2 accounts, mine that's associated with my Microsoft account and the other one for my parents that is only local. I obviously had two different profile pictures but since...
  8. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header: I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows up in the header for...
  9. Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 2004 Messed up my Default Profile Picture And More: I just updated my Windows 10 to version 2004 before yesterday. I restarted my PC, because the update required it. At first login my profile picture was changed to a new design i have the default. After a few restarts my profile picture has been changed to this. I loved the...
  10. Profile picture in office won’t show

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Profile picture in office won’t show: We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just...