Windows 10: Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

Discus and support Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rajatkhandelwal2, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and restart it . It again popsup and this goes on in windows 11 since i installed it. wHAT CAN I DO , PLEASE HELP. i am providing Screenshot and video bug to more clarify my issue. I use HP Ay005tx laptopMy video regarding the popup bug ---->> Google drive video about the bug.

:)

Rajatkhandelwal2, Nov 17, 2021
  2. I_askYou Win User

Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

Hi Jos,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in taskbar settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to show search bar in the taskbar and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Taskbar.

2. Then click on Search.

3. Select Search box from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit finding Search box in Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 17, 2021
  4. kouzou Win User

Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

Oh thanks for the suggestion.
    I will try that out and I hope it works for me too.

kouzou, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

1. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Bug related search

2. Line Appearing Above Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Line Appearing Above Taskbar: recently I did a factor reset and when I was downloading my apps. I noticed that there was a line above my taskbar. I'm wondering if it's a bug or it's normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-appearing-above-taskbar/1cdc7914-ec20-495a-bd28-d312d379db7b
  3. Line Appearing Above Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Line Appearing Above Taskbar: recently I did a factor reset and when I was downloading my apps. I noticed that there was a line above my taskbar. I'm wondering if it's a bug or it's normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-appearing-above-taskbar/1cdc7914-ec20-495a-bd28-d312d379db7b
  4. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  5. White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11

White Line appearing above taskbar on windows 11: When I updated to windows 11 a white line appeared on top of the taskbar and it wont go way. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-appearing-above-taskbar-on-windows-11/bab7c80c-cc74-479a-b3f5-444e21aa8dea
  6. Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar: Please guide me how to remove this transparent window , its all above the windows on screen causing that particular area unresponsive loading continuously . Regards....
  7. Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar

Unresponsive transparent window above search on taskbar: Please guide me how to remove this transparent window , its all above the windows on screen causing that particular area unresponsive loading continuously . Regards....
  8. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?: Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and restart it . It again popsup and this goes on in windows 11 since i installed it. wHAT CAN I DO , PLEASE HELP. i am providing...
  9. Taskbar Appear Transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Appear Transparent: Hi, I just installed Nexus Dock for Desktop Customization and now I'm using Normal Desktop Instead of any External Software. After Uninstalling the software my Taskbar is looking Transparent See Attached Snap I check settings also but still it appears Transparent. What...
  10. Search bar isn't appearing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search bar isn't appearing on taskbar: I got a new update on my computer but now the search bar isn't appearing on the taskbar. I already tried using the taskbar settings too. Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well?...