Windows 10: bug report after last windows update

Discus and support bug report after last windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday windows was automatically update my system and when complete I get different issue that most of them I have already solved myself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarcoPanza, Aug 9, 2019.

1. bug report after last windows update

Hi,

Yesterday windows was automatically update my system and when complete I get different issue that most of them I have already solved myself.

But there is a issue that I can't solve and I hope will be a fix with the last update:

Now, with all directinput games, the force feedback don't work.

Some days ago I have tested these games without problems and I have never get similar issue before.

I can't restore a previous configuration or back to previous version.

I have an old (but already excellent) Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2 controller.

There is a way to solve this problem ??

Best Regards

:)

MarcoPanza, Aug 9, 2019

2. How or where to report Windows / PowerShell bug

Hi,

unfortunately there is no publicly accessible way to report a bug. One may only sent feedback.

But few of us have access to bug reports so it is possible to enter bug if you'll clearly describe a step-by-step bug reproducing.

Igor Leyko, Aug 9, 2019
  3. How to report windows 10 bug?

Type in "Windows Feedback" from the Windows Logo. Install the app and you can report bugs and suggestions.

bitMASTERS, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

bug report after last windows update

Reporting windows 10 bug

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    If that issue persist try to install in Compatibility mode

Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

bug report after last windows update

1. bug report after last windows update - Similar Threads - bug report last

2. Bugs after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bugs after updating Windows 10: This 30th of july, I updated my pc to the last update that Windows was offering me, the surprise come when after rebooting, all the microsoft features like windows button, calendar, volume buttons, Win+G and even Alt+F4 stop working. This cost me that all the applications...
  3. Win10 bug report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 bug report: Greetings! In case of using multiple desktops on your OS, my laptop can't decide where to address play/pause function button (FN+function_key, in my case F10). Sometimes it's applied on WMP, sometimes on last opened instance of YouTube inside of a Chrome browser. Where to...
  4. BSOD after last Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after last Windows update: I got a BSOD with WHEA uncorrectable error, but have had no change in the computer except trying to make the sound better last week and Windows update on March 2nd. Googled and found some 2019 complaints but when I open the sites all I see is very outdated posts. Looked for...
  5. Powershell bug reporting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Powershell bug reporting: Hi - unfortunately feedback hub is disabled at my work so I can't report this directly, but if someone can report if for me? Consider the following really simple code: Try { Copy-Item -Path '\\server\g$\thisfolder\thisfiledoesntexist.ini' -Destination 'c:\temp'...
  6. UI bug report

in Windows 10 Customization
    UI bug report: My windows runs at resolution of 1920 x 1080 with "text, apps and other items" at 125% and orientation as landscape. After running any fullscreen application in other resolutions (tested with 1366x768 and 1280x960) than the native the small view that shows hidden apps does...
  7. Bug Report Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report Task Manager: This bug was introduced in Windows 1809 (Redstone 5 Oct 2018 Update). The Task Manager reports total CPU use correctly, as is confirmed by the Resource Monitor. The Resource Monitor reports CPU usage by individual apps correctly but the Task Manager does not. Instead the Task...
  8. Disk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug: So I know this isn't for Windows 10, I just haven't been able to find a Windows Server 2008 forum. I was hoping that someone here might be able to point me in the right direction or have the answer. Our endpoint management service sent a task to us stating that one of the...
  9. Windows users report bugs, crashes after recent security patches

in Windows 10 News
    Windows users report bugs, crashes after recent security patches: Was going to ask if anyone has been experiencing weird issues since this last batch of patches. On my laptop I've been having spotty Wi-Fi and internet issues. My desktop has also been experiencing internet issues as well as restart issues. Anyway I was searching the net when...
  10. Bug Reporting

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug Reporting: I Just received this Email from Canonical on a bug I reported awhile back and subscribed to and it's a confirmation that the crash was related to a bug and not my system or something I did. Wouldn't it be nice if Microsoft had this too? I mean does "check for solutions"...