Windows 10: bug report after last windows update

Discus and support bug report after last windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday windows was automatically update my system and when complete I get different issue that most of them I have already solved myself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarcoPanza, Aug 9, 2019.

1. bug report after last windows update

Hi,

Yesterday windows was automatically update my system and when complete I get different issue that most of them I have already solved myself.

But there is a issue that I can't solve and I hope will be a fix with the last update:

Now, with all directinput games, the force feedback don't work.

Some days ago I have tested these games without problems and I have never get similar issue before.

I can't restore a previous configuration or back to previous version.

I have an old (but already excellent) Microsoft Sidewinder ForceFeedback 2 controller.

There is a way to solve this problem ??

Best Regards

:)

MarcoPanza, Aug 9, 2019

2. How or where to report Windows / PowerShell bug

Hi,

unfortunately there is no publicly accessible way to report a bug. One may only sent feedback.

But few of us have access to bug reports so it is possible to enter bug if you'll clearly describe a step-by-step bug reproducing.

Igor Leyko, Aug 9, 2019
  3. How to report windows 10 bug?

Type in "Windows Feedback" from the Windows Logo. Install the app and you can report bugs and suggestions.

bitMASTERS, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

bug report after last windows update

Reporting windows 10 bug

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    If that issue persist try to install in Compatibility mode

Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

bug report after last windows update

1. bug report after last windows update - Similar Threads - bug report last

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  4. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello,This is Kashif here, I want to report a bug about Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations. There is an alignment issue on product receipt. Below is the screenshot of the bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-report/6d855637-a6a6-4470-98c6-82c6091d5732
  5. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  6. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  7. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  8. Report a bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  9. Reporting a Bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting a Bug.: In Activities, Bush trips, Patagonia, Leg 10, landing at Lacuna Redonda. After landing instead of getting a completion check, the program stops and I'm at my desk top. I tried to submit a bug report but the program is not either reading or accepting my E mail address. Can...
  10. Is this a bug of the last update? What is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a bug of the last update? What is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tommydlbass [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp2ql0/is_this_a_bug_of_the_last_update_what_is_this/