Windows 10: Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

Discus and support Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I felt very hot when touching the shell over SSD of my laptop. Then I found process System and svchost.exe command line:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WestLatitude, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

I felt very hot when touching the shell over SSD of my laptop. Then I found process System and svchost.exe command line: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted -p -s EventLog consuming much SSD IO, with the help of ProcessHacker.I inspected svchost above PID 1412 infinitely looped writing to C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs\Microsoft-Windows-Store%4Operational.evtx, with the help of ProcMon64. The event capture file of ProcMon64 is here.I found lots of the same entries infinitely-looped being written in Applications and Services Logs > Microsoft > Windows >

:)

WestLatitude, Aug 4, 2022

2. Looking for IIS real time TCP viewer, Logger

Can anyone suggest a free real time TCP viewer-logger?

Later edit:
    Currently I have TCP view from microsoft. It would be nice if it was sort of the same thing with the IIS log files, mail, and ftp ports, etc. along with some parsing.

greenhouse, Aug 4, 2022
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. copiman Win User

Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

1. Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log - Similar Threads - Bug Report Logger

2. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bug report about Microsoft store: If a account has a lot of orders , the library of Microsoft store won't load data successfully. I have 723 orders, and my friend tested my account with his computer as well , the result is same, loaded nothing. So, is there anybody can solve the problem ?...
  3. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug report about Microsoft store: If a account has a lot of orders , the library of Microsoft store won't load data successfully. I have 723 orders, and my friend tested my account with his computer as well , the result is same, loaded nothing. So, is there anybody can solve the problem ?...
  4. Bug report about Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log: I felt very hot when touching the shell over SSD of my laptop. Then I found process System and svchost.exe command line: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted -p -s EventLog consuming much SSD IO, with the help of ProcessHacker.I inspected svchost...
  6. Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log

Bug Report: Logger Infinitely Looped writing to Microsoft Store Log: I felt very hot when touching the shell over SSD of my laptop. Then I found process System and svchost.exe command line: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted -p -s EventLog consuming much SSD IO, with the help of ProcessHacker.I inspected svchost...
  7. Microsoft store infinite loads after logging in

Microsoft store infinite loads after logging in: I need to buy a product. I click "Get now" and it asks me to log in. After i enter the email and password it just loads forever. Nothing happens. What should I do? im not very tech savy so i cant do code and stuff...
  8. Microsoft store infinite loads after logging in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store infinite loads after logging in: I need to buy a product. I click "Get now" and it asks me to log in. After i enter the email and password it just loads forever. Nothing happens. What should I do? im not very tech savy so i cant do code and stuff...
  9. Microsoft store infinite loads after logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Report - Microsoft store pc download bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report - Microsoft store pc download bug: I have fairly slow internet due to where I live. Therefore when downloading large games a download might last for more than 24 hours. On all other platforms this does not seem to be an issue however on the pc microsoft store downloads (in particular forza horizon 4) restart...