Windows 10: Bug Report MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly

Discus and support Bug Report MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with settings and setting the basic diagnostic mode to full as it won't let me enable full diagnostic mode. the option is faded out... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Halo Bloke, May 25, 2019.

1. Bug Report MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly

I'm having an issue with settings and setting the basic diagnostic mode to full as it won't let me enable full diagnostic mode. the option is faded out and it won't let me click on the circle to enable the full diagnostic setting.

This possibly could be a unknown bug related to the latest feature May 2019 update that the MS Windows 10 team are unaware of until now.

Kind Regards & Many Thanks,

Halo Bloke - MS Windows 10 User Bug Report MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly :)

Bug Report MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly 81293a44-3f5a-4e7c-9290-f6e5c9ee5f26?upload=true.png

:)

Halo Bloke, May 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Privacy tweaks...

• Turn Cortana Off. Bring up the Start menu and start typing. Click on the notebook icon in the left sidebar and choose Settings. From there, you can turn off Cortana.
    • Search online and include web results. When you turn off Cortana, you’ll see this option appear. You can turn it off if you’d rather not get web search suggestions from the Start menu, which log your typing and send it back to Microsoft so you can get live-updating predictions, just like you do on Google.com or in Chrome and Firefox.
    • Getting to Know You. In Settings > Privacy > Speech, Inking, & Typing, you’ll find a feature called “Getting to Know You”. This is probably the most sweeping privacy setting on the system, and even after turning off Cortana, you’ll have to disable this setting. Just click the “Stop Getting to Know Me” button to turn it off.
    • Cloud Info. Turning off Getting to Know You removes info from your device, but you’ll have to remove it from the cloud separately. In that same window, click “Go to Bing and manage personal info for all your devices” to clear the Getting to Know You Data from your Microsoft account.

• If you head to Settings > Privacy > Feedback & Diagnostics, you’ll see two settings:
    • Feedback frequency: Windows will occasionally ask you for feedback so you can send Microsoft your thoughts on Windows 10. If you’d rather it not bug you with such things, you can change it to Never.
    • Diagnostic and usage data: This feature can send a lot of data back to Microsoft, including how often you use certain apps, which apps you use most often, and memory snapshots (which can inadvertently include parts of a document you’re working on if something crashes). You can change this to Full, Enhanced, or Basic. You can read more about what each of these to here.
    Microsoft doesn’t let you turn off diagnostics completely, except on Enterprise versions of Windows. The Basic setting, they say, is data that is “vital to the operation of Windows”, including Windows Update and malicious software protection.

some may be duplicated. I found this info on Lifehacker, if anyone wants the full article.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, May 25, 2019
  4. ElceeT Win User

Bug Report MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly

Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Bug Report MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly

1. Bug Report MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly - Similar Threads - Bug Report Full

2. Memory Diagnostic Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic Report: I am testing a Windows 10 laptop for memory problems. I ran the standard diagnostic process which restarts the machine. Unfortunately, the diagnostic report is not shown. Apparently this is by design. According to responses to this site, rather than present a message, it...
  3. Memory Diagnostic Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic Report: I am testing a Windows 10 laptop for memory problems. I ran the standard diagnostic process which restarts the machine. Unfortunately, the diagnostic report is not shown. Apparently this is by design. According to responses to this site, rather than present a message, it...
  4. Memory Diagnostic Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Full diagnostics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full diagnostics: Microsoft sending diagnosticsmy pc isn't controlled by school or work,its gaming pcit doesn't allow me to check second box it is just grayishthis is translation from my pc laungage to Diagnosis and feedbackSome of these settings are hidden or managed by your company or...
  6. Full diagnostics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full diagnostics: Microsoft sending diagnosticsmy pc isn't controlled by school or work,its gaming pcit doesn't allow me to check second box it is just grayishthis is translation from my pc laungage to Diagnosis and feedbackSome of these settings are hidden or managed by your company or...
  7. Enable diagnostic boot in windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Enable diagnostic boot in windows 10: Hi, My laptop takes 3 minutes to boot, and seem stuck on the spinning circle thingie. Where do I enable diagnostic boot so I can see what's going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-diagnostic-boot-in-windows-10/ef120859-e5b0-4180-9098-49ecf2479da2
  8. MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Windows 10 Full Diagnostic Setting NOT Enabling Correctly: I'm having an issue with settings and setting the basic diagnostic mode to full as it won't let me enable full diagnostic mode. the option is faded out and it won't let me click on the circle to enable the full diagnostic setting....
  9. Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10: How to: Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 How to Generate System Diagnostics Report in Windows 10 [img] Information A system diagnostics report is a part of Performance Monitor that details the status of local hardware resources, system response times,...
  10. Windows 10 Memory Diagnostic bug!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Memory Diagnostic bug!: I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic once, and since then it places an icon in my taskbar which I can't remove, nothing with left click or right click, I checked in msconfig startup it's not there..!! Is there a way to force its removal? anyone *Sad 28508

Users found this page by searching for:

1. securisync sending diagnostic report bug