Windows 10: Bug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature

Discus and support Bug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 3 hard drives. When I turn System Protection off on C:, System Protection turns off for all the other drives.I don't want System Protection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tae Song, May 15, 2021.

1. Tae Song Win User

Bug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature

I have 3 hard drives. When I turn System Protection off on C:, System Protection turns off for all the other drives.I don't want System Protection stored to C: drive boot drive. It causes head thrashing large number of read/writes. If you are aware of writing to a hard drive. R/W head also needs to do seeks for the file table, there are huge number of unnecessary seeks going on C: drive and only C: when they can be moved to other drives which are doing nothing at the time.Informational: I assigned temp files/directories and Search Index files to oth

:)

Tae Song, May 15, 2021
  2. petrula Win User

System Protection tab Missing in Safe Boot

Your suggestion works. Thanks

However, the fact that in Safe mode, the System Properties dialog is missing the System Protection tab is a bug which you need to report to the software development staff.

petrula, May 15, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Restore Point System Properties - Protection Settings (Missing)

Hi Don,

One of the reasons why there is a "System Partition (CBug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature :) (Missing)" on System Protection because there may a previous version or operating system installed on your computer before having your current version of Windows 10. The "System Partition (CBug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature :) (Missing)"
    contains the system files of the previous version or operating system on your computer. To remove the "System Partition (CBug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature :) (Missing)", follow the steps below:

• Select "System Partition (CBug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature :) (Missing)".
    • Click Configure.
    • Choose Disable system protection.
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Check if you can still see "System Partition (CBug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature :) (Missing)".
    Kindly share with us the result.

Argel Obm, May 15, 2021
  4. Bug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature

System Protection Recovery

Windows 10

1. Step 1: Right-click the lower-left corner and open System in the Quick Access Menu.
    2. Step 2: Choose System protection on the left.
    3. Step 3: Select a hard disk and tap Configure to move on.
    4. Step 4: Choose Turn on system protection and hit OK.
    5. Step 3: Select Disable system protection and hit OK.

HelpingHands1, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Bug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature

1. Bug Report: System Protection and Missing Feature - Similar Threads - Bug Report System

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  4. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  5. Little features missing or bugged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Little features missing or bugged: I'm currently running Windows 10 Home 21H1 64 bits, compilation number 19043.1165.Not sure if it is important, but my processor is an AMD Atlon 3000G and I don't have a dedicated GPU.Now I'll list the little problems I have and I don't know how to solve:- I can't turn night...
  6. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  7. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  8. Report a bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  9. Reporting a Bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting a Bug.: In Activities, Bush trips, Patagonia, Leg 10, landing at Lacuna Redonda. After landing instead of getting a completion check, the program stops and I'm at my desk top. I tried to submit a bug report but the program is not either reading or accepting my E mail address. Can...
  10. Perfmon/report system health report function missing ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Perfmon/report system health report function missing ?: I just wanted to know if MS removed the system health report feature from performance monitor. If so how do you start a system health report in Windows 10, it seems to differ from Windows 7 where you can find in advanced tools "Generate a system health report" ? Thanks!...