Windows 10: bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port

Discus and support bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; bug report after update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII is not recognized on usb port Navigator Explorer does not see my camera connected via USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by matthijs meltzer, Mar 31, 2022.

1. bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port

bug report after update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII is not recognized on usb port Navigator Explorer does not see my camera connected via USB portBefore the update there was no problemMessage: Scan Error "Make sure the settings are corect ..."But settings for camera are correct ALREADYalready

:)

matthijs meltzer, Mar 31, 2022

2. USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 31, 2022
  3. spapakons Win User
    USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port [​IMG]

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Mar 31, 2022
  4. Mark Ole Win User

bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port

USB ports

Hi Frank,

Inserting and removing a USB device repeatedly may cause the USB port to stop responding. When the port is in this state, it no longer recognizes any USB device, and the USB device will not work.

Here are few things that you can do to resolve the issue:

Use Device Manager to scan for hardware changes. After your computer scans for hardware changes, it might recognize the USB device that is connected to the USB port so that you can use the device.

To scan for hardware changes, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then click Run.

Note If you are running Windows Vista, click Start, and then use the Start Search box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc, and then click OK. Device Manager opens.
    • In Device Manager, click your computer so that it is highlighted.
    • Click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes.
    • Check the USB device to see whether it is working.

Turn off Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

• In the Device Manager dialog box, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers, right-click USB Root Hub, and then click Properties.
    • In the USB Root Hub Properties dialog box, click the Power Management tab. Uncheck the
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power
      box.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Mar 31, 2022
Thema:

bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port

1. bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port - Similar Threads - bug report update

2. USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED: Can any help to solve this problem related to USB port. Previously the USB cable that I connected to my laptop with my phone it was working fine . But now it is not detecting that USB, it shows yellow colour reclamation in device manager with message unknown USB detection...
  3. USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB PORT NOT RECOGNIZED: Can any help to solve this problem related to USB port. Previously the USB cable that I connected to my laptop with my phone it was working fine . But now it is not detecting that USB, it shows yellow colour reclamation in device manager with message unknown USB detection...
  4. External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...: So I have this legion 5 pro laptop and as what the title says, one of the usb port at the back is not recognizing my external keyboard or mouse.It started around January and got it fixed by then. Lenovo replaced the motherboard which fixed the problem. They think it was bad...
  5. External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External keyboard and mouse is not recognized by a USB port but the USB port recognizes a...: So I have this legion 5 pro laptop and as what the title says, one of the usb port at the back is not recognizing my external keyboard or mouse.It started around January and got it fixed by then. Lenovo replaced the motherboard which fixed the problem. They think it was bad...
  6. bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug report update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII not recognized on usb port: bug report after update windows11: camera CanonG7XmII is not recognized on usb port Navigator Explorer does not see my camera connected via USB portBefore the update there was no problemMessage: Scan Error "Make sure the settings are corect ..."But settings for camera are...
  7. Windows11 Issues - Camera and USB Accessories

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 Issues - Camera and USB Accessories: Ever since I updated to Windows11 I am having lots of problems. If I use my camera with any app, I need to restart my computer after that to use the camera again. I actually can't restart anymore - need to do a power cycle by holding the power button when I try to restart it...
  8. usb camera not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb camera not recognized: New camera - tried to different brands - computer will only recognize the audio device. The device list does say there's a camera but it will not connect as a camera, only microphone...
  9. USB Port not recognizing device

USB Port not recognizing device: I have an HP Revolve 810 Elitebook. One of the two usb ports will recognize a thumbdrive but not my plantronics head set. I can't seem to find where to do any troubleshooting on the usb port. The headset works on another computer just fine, is recognized and configured...
  10. USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse

USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad500 14ISK running windows 10. From a few days my usb ports are not recognizing my usb mouse and does not even detect my usb fflash drive. If I plug in my phone it is just charging the phone from usb but there is no detection of any kind. I...