Windows 10: [BUG] Slow ALT+Tabbing between programs

Discus and support [BUG] Slow ALT+Tabbing between programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; don't know what's happening, but alt+tab freezes for a bit, it used to be simultaneous before. submitted by /u/nwr83 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nwr83, Oct 31, 2019.

1. /u/nwr83 Win User

[BUG] Slow ALT+Tabbing between programs

don't know what's happening, but alt+tab freezes for a bit, it used to be simultaneous before.

submitted by /u/nwr83
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nwr83, Oct 31, 2019

2. alt + tab not working

*Confused [BUG] Slow ALT+Tabbing between programs :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Oct 31, 2019
  3. alt + tab not working

You can only do it on Vista, but not on XP IIRC.

oli_ramsay, Oct 31, 2019
  4. xorbe Win User

What is the "magic" of alt+tab?

I noticed alt-tabbing out of and back into Heaven lowers the benchmark result by 10% or so, which bugs me. Windows ...

xorbe, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. [BUG] Slow ALT+Tabbing between programs - Similar Threads - BUG Slow ALT+Tabbing

2. Automatically Alt+Tab Between Different Programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically Alt+Tab Between Different Programs in Windows 10: Hello all;Is there a way to automatically switch between running apps/programs in Windows 10 for a set amount of time? I have done a ton of reading online but A I am not a programmer, so I am very unfamiliar with Windows PowerShell, VBScripts, and AutoIT, and B I have found...
  3. Automatically Alt+Tab Between Different Programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatically Alt+Tab Between Different Programs in Windows 10: Hello all;Is there a way to automatically switch between running apps/programs in Windows 10 for a set amount of time? I have done a ton of reading online but A I am not a programmer, so I am very unfamiliar with Windows PowerShell, VBScripts, and AutoIT, and B I have found...
  4. Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working: Hi All,I had a new issue arise last week with no software changes. When I attempt to alt-tab to any other program regardless of what I am currently using, the application I attempt to change to, will blink orange on my taskbar and nothing else would happen.I've tried...
  5. Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt-Tabbing Slow/Not Working: Hi All,I had a new issue arise last week with no software changes. When I attempt to alt-tab to any other program regardless of what I am currently using, the application I attempt to change to, will blink orange on my taskbar and nothing else would happen.I've tried...
  6. Alt + Tab Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt + Tab Bug: So right now, after I just updated windows because of auto update, the alt + tab shortcut is bugging, it can switch between windows like normal, but it won't display the windows that I have open and just allow me to blindly swtich windows. It used to display the windows and a...
  7. Alt-tab bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt-tab bug: since the 20h2 update every time i alt-tab some times i get the wrong panels or screens i had preview open, so if i had panel 1 open and i tap to 2 and then i tap back...instead to tap to 1 i get on tap 3.... anyone else having this kind of issue with 20h2 ? submitted by...
  8. Bug with alt+tab?

Bug with alt+tab?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Due_Entrance_9883 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irck9l/bug_with_alttab/
  9. Cortana alt-tab bug

Cortana alt-tab bug: Yes it is a good news that Cortana is now shipped as if it is a separate application but please do not include it in the alt tab process. It just makes the workflow slower because Cortana is supposed to open or show up only when triggered but not as part of the main...
  10. Slow alt-tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow alt-tab: Hello, I just uprgaded to W10 recently, and discovered very annoying problem. Since I work with modding some games, I have to alt-tab a lot, from full screen to desktop. In W7 it was taking like 1 second to alt-tab to deskop, but on W10 it is like 4-5 seconds, and I hate...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. slow tab switch windows 10 2019