Windows 10: [Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so...

Discus and support [Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XxThor27xX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XxThor27xX, Mar 22, 2020.

1. [Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so...

/u/XxThor27xX, Mar 22, 2020

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Mar 22, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 22, 2020
  4. pogoemt Win User

[Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so...

Certain websites don't load, and will after 20-30 minutes

I am having a weird issue on my PC. Certain websites such as store.steampowered.com and whentowork.com as well as the Steam Client fail to load after rebooting my PC or unplugging/replugging my ethernet cable. If I wait about 20-30 minutes they will start
    to load, with no predictability. During this time I am not attempting troubleshooting or anything, simply time fixes the issue as far as I am aware.

About my system:

Windows 10 64 bit

Custom build PC, intel CPU with up-to-date drivers

Browsers used: Edge and Google Chrome, same issue on both browsers

About my network:

University Internet connected via ethernet cable, when I am connected to University WiFi from my laptop, I am not able to replicate these issues

Troubleshooting steps I have taken:

Rebooting after every troubleshooting attempt (probably 6+ times today alone)

various ipconfig commands

ensuring network drivers are up-to-date

Not sure what else I can do, any help or suggestions are appreciated

pogoemt, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

[Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so...

1. [Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so... - Similar Threads - Bug turn takes

2. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  3. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  4. My Pc now takes about forty minutes to load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc now takes about forty minutes to load.: My pc now takes up to 45 minutes to boot after I tried to login my outlook account. I don’t know what is wrong or why it’s happening. I had to format it for it to begin to load fast. After which I tried to login again, it went back to taking so much time to load. I don’t know...
  5. My Pc now takes about forty minutes to load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc now takes about forty minutes to load.: My pc now takes up to 45 minutes to boot after I tried to login my outlook account. I don’t know what is wrong or why it’s happening. I had to format it for it to begin to load fast. After which I tried to login again, it went back to taking so much time to load. I don’t know...
  6. Why does my Windows 10 Gaming PC, takes about 10-20 to 30 minutes to load up and go to the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my Windows 10 Gaming PC, takes about 10-20 to 30 minutes to load up and go to the...: My Windows 10 Gaming PC, takes about 10-20 to 30 minutes to load up and go to the login menu.AlsoI do not have the option to select Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or Hotspot Option. Only Airplane Mode even though I have my Adapters screwed in and my Ethernet Cord. why is that? this is...
  7. PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on: This has been happening for a while now but has gotten worse recently.After I turn on my PC it takes about 20 minutes before both my monitors freeze, the audio continues for about 10 seconds then stops. Sometimes I get a constant buzzing sound through my headphones too. I...
  8. Im having a issue where my pc BSOD when i play a game for around 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im having a issue where my pc BSOD when i play a game for around 20 minutes: If i play a cpu or gpu intensive game my pc crashes, i get error code watchdog exeption someting. I think it has something to do with my drivers or something, i have cleared cmos checked memory and updated my bios and nothing works. I have a i7 9700k rtx 2080 maximus xi hero,...
  9. So I turned on my PC, everything was fine then I went out to the living room but after 20...

So I turned on my PC, everything was fine then I went out to the living room but after 20...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/grapeyy28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hng011/so_i_turned_on_my_pc_everything_was_fine_then_i/
  10. How long will it take to factory reset my PC? It’s been at 1% for 20 minutes

How long will it take to factory reset my PC? It’s been at 1% for 20 minutes: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lollollmaolol12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e37uv2/how_long_will_it_take_to_factory_reset_my_pc_its/