Windows 10: Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen...

Discus and support Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Each time I lock the screen in Windows 10 and unlock it, the full-screen division in Google Chrome is automatically reset by Windows. I typically have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by employee9876, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen...

Each time I lock the screen in Windows 10 and unlock it, the full-screen division in Google Chrome is automatically reset by Windows. I typically have the left screen covering 25% of the screen and the right side about 75% but it always jumps back to 50/50 each time I lock and unlock the screen, which is quite annoying. How can I turn this off? It seems to be tied to by user account as I switched PCs at work today and the issue persists. My co-workers do not exhibit this issue. Appreciate your help!

:)

employee9876, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Ban_Vetor Win User

Unable to unlock screen

Hi,

I just bought a LG Optimus 7 today and I'm having a really annoying problem with it!

After 1min (configured in settings), it automatically locks the screen... but the screen turns completely black. I can then try any kind of upward gesture on the screen that NOTHING happens! The only way to unlock the phone right now is to long press
    the camera button, which starts the camera app...

Is this a bug? Or is there a very specific gesture to unlock the screen? I almost never see the "oh-so-great" lock screen of WP7, with all its useful information...

Many thanks,

Leo.

Ban_Vetor, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Splitting screens

Hi,

To resolve your issue with splitting screen, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Likhitha V.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen...

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen...

1. Bug: Windows automatically re-positions my split screen when locking/unlocking the screen... - Similar Threads - Bug automatically positions

2. Split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split screen: How do I split the screen when playing a game? I want to read instructions from a game manual on one screen and play the game on another.I've tried the split screen button on the top right but the game goes back to full screen....
  3. Windows hello face unlock wont automatically dismiss lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello face unlock wont automatically dismiss lock screen.: Hi, I have recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 home edition.I have noticed issue with windows hello face logon.When I lock the system manually, windows will detect my face but I have to manually input a keystroke to unlock.I get a message saying "Welcome back xxx!...
  4. Windows hello face unlock wont automatically dismiss lock screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello face unlock wont automatically dismiss lock screen.: Hi, I have recently updated my laptop to Windows 11 home edition.I have noticed issue with windows hello face logon.When I lock the system manually, windows will detect my face but I have to manually input a keystroke to unlock.I get a message saying "Welcome back xxx!...
  5. screen lock unlocking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen lock unlocking: hi there i was wondering if anyone could help me unlock a oppo a73 screen lock please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-lock-unlocking/cebbeb6c-5f9b-41f6-b426-22b8cc497235
  6. Lock screen bugged!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock screen bugged!: My lock screen only shows the WiFi icon, the ease of access icon and the power options. There is not users or password section. Windows was starting normally and showing no error codes by the way. This happed out of the blue so I don't really know what I did before that. I...
  7. BUG - Windows 10 lock screen Spotlight unlocks without even entering a password when auto...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BUG - Windows 10 lock screen Spotlight unlocks without even entering a password when auto...: Hello, This is a SERIOUS security issue with Windows 10, so I hope someone will take it seriously. I did not find any way of reporting a bug to Windows other than with the Feedback tool, which I don't use because I don't want to link my computer to a Windows account....
  8. Lock and unlock screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lock and unlock screen: What is the real purpose of locking and unlocking the screen different also metro more difficult to get around? Awesome the person before me wanted to know back grammar correction spelling tell him to go to Grammarly: Free Writing Assistant https://www.grammarly.com...
  9. Lock Screen Hang Bug

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lock Screen Hang Bug: I updated windows from 1803 to 1903 and since then the laptop hangs on the lock screen after opening the lid.This happens only when Low Power mode is turned on (or) the battery is low. This has happened for the fourth time now, only after updating. I assume this issue is...
  10. split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    split screen: i have this problem all video splitted to part side by side in kmplayer ,cherome and more .. i dont know i update my gpu drive or win update plz help ty[ATTACH][ATTACH]...