Windows 10: BUG: Windows Mail Bugs: Highlight, Night-mode

Discus and support BUG: Windows Mail Bugs: Highlight, Night-mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Bug 1: Highlight on mouse-drag often doesn't work, especially with received mails in read-mode. Bug 2: Drag move-text causes dark-mode to switch to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johny w, Oct 17, 2020.

1. johny w Win User

BUG: Windows Mail Bugs: Highlight, Night-mode

Bug 1: Highlight on mouse-drag often doesn't work, especially with received mails in read-mode.

Bug 2: Drag move-text causes dark-mode to switch to light-mode. User must toggle dark-mode button to restore dark mode.

Windows 10 Home

:)

johny w, Oct 17, 2020
  2. RBTDN Win User

Night Mode Bug

Night Mode - Bug

So I just turned on my Computer, after that I waited and drank some Coke. And then I was on the Lock Screen, everything was normal until it switched to Night Mode. While switching it showed my whole Desktop except the Taskbar but it still hat the Widgets
    from the Lock Screen. I don't know where to report Bugs. I guess here so yeah this is a big security concern I guess. Btw. It only showed it for like 3 seconds.

Have a nice Day or Night!

~

RBTDN, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Laurijan, Oct 17, 2020
  4. BUG: Windows Mail Bugs: Highlight, Night-mode

Bug check???? what does this code mean

First!: Download BlueScreenView

Then come back and tell use two (maybe three) things for each dump file:
    1) What is the bug check code
    2) What is the bug check string (if there is one)
    3) What is the highlighted file name

The first two will be at the top pane window and the third will be on the lower pane window. We need all three (or two if no string) for each .dmp listed.

mastrdrver, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

BUG: Windows Mail Bugs: Highlight, Night-mode

1. BUG: Windows Mail Bugs: Highlight, Night-mode - Similar Threads - BUG Mail Bugs

2. Possible bug with Mail App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible bug with Mail App: Hey, so I just got a fake junk email to my regular inbox. I have swipe options ON and to the left means "move to junk". I tried to do the swipe, and I remember they worked well, but now for some reason it detaches de mail from the list as if you were moving an object, instead...
  3. High Contrast Mode(Bug?)

High Contrast Mode(Bug?): I turned on high contrast mode a while back thinking it would work like dark mode on my phone, I quickly realized I didn't like it so I turned it off. Now all of my search bars and my folders still display in HCM. How do I fix this? I have restarted my computer (probably...
  4. bug bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bug bug: When will they fix the search bar freeze bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-bug/4feb56c7-077e-4bd4-817e-f344cb099b17"
  5. Dark mode boxes bug

Dark mode boxes bug: [ATTACH] My dark mode isn't working properly, these parts are withe with white letters, making them almost impossible to read. How do I fix it? https://preview.redd.it/jt0s6kstove41.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=741bb4f3ce62dca4c0d54b1316be28377d2a9f45 submitted...
  6. Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail: In Windows 10 home mail, I recently sent an email with a list of addresses in bcc field. I pasted the list from an excel spreadsheet. The bcc addresses were visible to several recipients. This is a major problem. Is this a known error?...
  7. Night light wierd bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light wierd bug: Night light issue, at the home screen before I log in its a normal colour, when I log in to (ACCOUNT A, ADMINISTRATOR), the screen fades to the night light colour, normal if I have it switched on, but according to settings I dont have it switched on and if I do switch it on...
  8. mail app password bug???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app password bug???: I added a new email to my windows 10 mail app. I already have 3 email accounts that work fine. The new account (it's an aol email) crashes and keeps asking me to "update my password". I do, repeatedly, and it keeps crashing and asking again. None of the suggested "fixes"...
  9. Two bugs in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Two bugs in the Mail App: Hello, I'm experiencing 2 annoying bugs in the Windows Mail app on Windows 10 x64 Pro. I'm not sure if this is a fault at my end or not. 1. I have linked a Gmail account in the Windows Mail app and have chosen to put the category "Concepts" of that account in the...
  10. quiet mode notification bug?

in Windows 10 Support
    quiet mode notification bug?: Hi, Whenever I start my PC the notification icon has a circle with a line through it? It says quiet hours if off, when I toggle it on and off again the circle with line goes? Is this a bug or am I missing something? Cheers 12773