Windows 10: bug windows search mouse click?

Discus and support bug windows search mouse click? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; the writings texts should stand still and not disappear jXt1IGWBT4I 140928 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EyesBlue1988, Sep 24, 2019.

1. bug windows search mouse click?

the writings texts should stand still and not disappear

[youtube]jXt1IGWBT4I[/youtube]

:)

EyesBlue1988, Sep 24, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 24, 2019
  3. bug windows search mouse click?

ok this is mine

bug windows search mouse click? [​IMG]

bug windows search mouse click? [​IMG]

EyesBlue1988, Sep 24, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

bug windows search mouse click?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

bug windows search mouse click?

1. bug windows search mouse click? - Similar Threads - bug search mouse

2. Windows Search Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search Bug: In the last few days, My Windows Search was glitching out and also it has been old from like 21H2 since the day this happened. I was trying to fix it with various sources on Google Search but had no luck finding the fix for this problem. The search bar also says "Type here to...
  3. Windows Search Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Bug: Hello!Recently I've been experiencing bugs with the search bar in the start menu on Windows 11 Home 22H2.The bug is straightforward. It refreshes the search into the old version of it and it keeps distracting me. Even a restart could work or anything else.Is there any way to...
  4. Windows Search Bug

Windows Search Bug: Hello!Recently I've been experiencing bugs with the search bar in the start menu on Windows 11 Home 22H2.The bug is straightforward. It refreshes the search into the old version of it and it keeps distracting me. Even a restart could work or anything else.Is there any way to...
  5. Mouse Double Click Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Double Click Bug: Since I updated to Windows 11 I have a bug where most of the time a double click is issued when I only click once. No matter if I am using the browser or the file explorer or my programs. It happens everywhere. And it makes using my computer a complete nuisance.I have...
  6. Mouse Double Click Bug

Mouse Double Click Bug: Since I updated to Windows 11 I have a bug where most of the time a double click is issued when I only click once. No matter if I am using the browser or the file explorer or my programs. It happens everywhere. And it makes using my computer a complete nuisance.I have...
  7. Mouse Random Double Click Bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Random Double Click Bug: My mouse has started double clicking randomly from a while now, it happens at windows in general, Chrome, Win Explorer, VLC, it's like it happens in the OS. I've already tried changing the mouse, updating drivers, reinstalling drivers and unplugging and plugging it back in,...
  8. Windows search bugged

in Cortana
    Windows search bugged: Since this morning 06/01/2020 my Cortana search has been completely bugged. It seems to be tabbing or scrolling by itself. this even happens in windows settings. However it does not happen to anything outside of windows e.g, Spotify, Google. https://youtu.be/zYNK5A5d2kc This...
  9. Windows Search Bug

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bug: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] When i try to reach " Indexing option " i get this error message! and crushes! And when i try to reach it by Setting app>Search>*click*Search windows, also the Setting app get crushed. how to fix that please ?...
  10. Windows search bug?

in Cortana
    Windows search bug?: When I am trying to find something by searching in that windows bar I get just some folders and links. [ATTACH] Instead of getting This PC I get this . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-bug/a3ccf0f7-3155-4b96-9cce-1dbf5901fe1b"