Windows 10: Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere

Discus and support Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently downloaded the Xbox anywhere app and tried to run Ark Survival, Unfortunately when trying to load the game it does not open? I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielEldridge, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere

Hi,

I have recently downloaded the Xbox anywhere app and tried to run Ark Survival, Unfortunately when trying to load the game it does not open? I have seen that this is a common error when any windows updates are implemented. I know the game works as I have downloaded this on steam but have changed over to Xbox as I have set up a server so I can play with my friends:

I have tried:

sfc /scannow

MdSched.exe

updated all drivers

I have also reinstalled 3 times not fun at 140GB a download.

Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere ed8e4ae7-056a-46c2-b991-0d582041428c?upload=true.png Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere b5318a44-ccaf-4019-b20b-0beef89cbbc2?upload=true.png

Any advice you have to fix this issue would be amazing.

Thanks

Dan

:)

DanielEldridge, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Ark Survival Evolved

So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update? Edit: So the game
    updated but it is only 793.34 so I still can't cross play.

Twist CandleWax, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere

Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to
    get tech help on this issue and was transferred 3 times and then on eternal hold. I just disconnected the call because I could not hold any longer, it already had been 45 minutes. Now today Ark Evolved is not working. My son uninstalled it and went to reinstall
    it and it showing he has to purchase it. Something weird is going on with these Ark digital downloads. He is using a laptop. I purchased Ark Evolved last November thru Microsoft and he has been playing it since then on his laptop. It does not even show
    up under purchases now. We need help in fixing both issues or I need to get a refund at least for Ark Genesis since he has not been able to play it.

MichelleMartinez4, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere

1. Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere - Similar Threads - Bug Ark Evolved

2. BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved: So I tried installing and running Ark: Survival Evolved steam edition and once I actually loaded into a map it would be fine for a moment before freezing up until I closed it with task manager. I went through this about 3 times before it froze up and then caused BSOD. Here is...
  3. BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved: So I tried installing and running Ark: Survival Evolved steam edition and once I actually loaded into a map it would be fine for a moment before freezing up until I closed it with task manager. I went through this about 3 times before it froze up and then caused BSOD. Here is...
  4. BSOD while running Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ark surival evolved

ark surival evolved: it ceeps on crashing like 4 secints after i lanch it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-surival-evolved/8ea2c365-6814-4794-a612-ef61c96af55f
  6. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved: I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to get tech help on this...
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hey mods. I'm asking this question for a buddy of mine. Less than a month ago, he bought himself a brand new gaming PC. To celebrate, I bought him a copy of Ark Survival Evolved as a gift on Xbox so that he and I could play together. Now that he's actually trying to download...
  8. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  10. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...