Windows 10: Bug With Deleted File Sync with OneDrive 0x8007112A

Discus and support Bug With Deleted File Sync with OneDrive 0x8007112A in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to delete folder on my Documents Folder, which i already set-up to auto-sync with OneDrive and allway recieved this Error: Error 0x8007112A:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by QuanLe Ba, May 5, 2020.

1. QuanLe Ba Win User

Bug With Deleted File Sync with OneDrive 0x8007112A

I tried to delete folder on my Documents Folder, which i already set-up to auto-sync with OneDrive and allway recieved this Error:
    Error 0x8007112A: There is a mismatch between the tag specified in the request and the tag present in the reparse point.

Syncing process is already done.

Bug With Deleted File Sync with OneDrive 0x8007112A ccedf6a7-6d04-4dda-92f7-5473a99a37ce?upload=true.png

:)

QuanLe Ba, May 5, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Files not syncing to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues not syncing properly with OneDrive.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix OneDrive sync problems
    and check if it works for you.

For more information, you can check the article to
    Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 5, 2020
  3. stlsailor Win User
    How does Windows 10 conversion setup offline OneDrive files by default

When I migrate to Windows 10,

• Placeholders will be deleted from my local OneDrive folder.
    • Per folder selective sync will be available.
    But that leaves a question…

• Will per folder selective sync be turned OFF by default at conversion?
      • This means offline files on the local OneDrive folder will be orphaned.
      • Therefore, to avoid confusion, I’d need to either (a) delete them since they’re available online and since sync is off, or (b) turn on selective sync for the folder they’re in and sync all files in the folder, or (c) do nothing if OneDrive automatically deleted them in the conversion.

• Or, will per folder selective sync be turned ON by default for folders that have offline files in them, syncing all files in such a folder?

• Or, will OneDrive try to sync all folders to my local OneDrive, overwhelming the smaller drive on my laptop?
    It seems to me this would be important to know, but I've not been able to find anything on it.

stlsailor, May 5, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

OneDrive Placeholders are coming back, now called On-Demand Sync

Bug With Deleted File Sync with OneDrive 0x8007112A [​IMG]

"At Ignite 2016, Microsoft has just announced that it is bringing Placeholders back to OneDrive on Windows 10. Now, they are not called Placeholders anymore — Microsoft is renaming the feature to “On-Demand Sync” which makes a lot more sense than “Placeholders”.

The company demoed this feature at Microsoft Ignite today, and it works just like it used to previously. As you can see in the screenshot above, the files stored in OneDrive weighed in around 9GB, but the actual size on disk was only around 3MB which is really neat. Of course, this feature isn’t anything new as it was available back in the Windows 8 days. However, Microsoft removed the feature with Windows 10, and after lots of waiting, they are finally coming back.

In case you are not familiar with OneDrive Placeholders, it’s a pretty neat feature which lets you see all of your OneDrive files on your computer — but they are not actually downloaded on your PC. When you open them, OneDrive will download the files on-demand, saving your local space which is really useful, especially if you have a PC that doesn’t have a lot of storage.

While Microsoft didn’t announce when exactly On-Demand Sync will be available to OneDrive users, we suspect it will be available with Windows 10 Redstone 2 — which is expected to arrive early next year.
    "

OneDrive Placeholders are coming back, now called On-Demand Sync - MSPoweruser

P4-630, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Bug With Deleted File Sync with OneDrive 0x8007112A - Similar Threads - Bug Deleted File

2. syncing and deleting OneDrive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syncing and deleting OneDrive issue: For a while now I've had some old-school files stuck on my computer from OneDrive for a while I forgot about them until they started to get in the way and take up room. I cannot delete them at all, I can't access the school info anymore and I can't log into the drive. The...
  3. syncing and deleting OneDrive issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    syncing and deleting OneDrive issue: For a while now I've had some old-school files stuck on my computer from OneDrive for a while I forgot about them until they started to get in the way and take up room. I cannot delete them at all, I can't access the school info anymore and I can't log into the drive. The...
  4. syncing and deleting OneDrive issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The Onedrive syncing and deletion of files

The Onedrive syncing and deletion of files: Dear Windows Community Files copied to my Onedrive folder, are they being synced with the Windows server instantly? Where can I see files that been deleted from my Onedrive folder? Thank you in advance Best regards Emil...
  6. OneDrive deleting files and can't stop sync

OneDrive deleting files and can't stop sync: Hi, I recently bought a laptop with Windows 10, and cloned it clean to a new drive. I disabled OneDrive because I have a personal and a work account and wanted to choose later how to set things up. The user for the computer is set up under my personal account, and has some...
  7. OneDrive deleted files that weren't synced

OneDrive deleted files that weren't synced: I've been using OneDrive since I bought my Surface Book 2 two years ago. It has always been running the background so I assumed my files were syncing online. OneDrive mostly showed that all files were up to date, so I assumed everything was all fine and good. I also had all...
  8. How to Fix 0x8007112a

How to Fix 0x8007112a: ' ' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%EC%98%A4%EB%A5%98-0x8007112a/af48b782-d77e-40eb-bbfa-9b984737f4c6
  9. Error Code 0x8007112a

Error Code 0x8007112a: How do I fix this error to remove unwanted files? Thanks for any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x8007112a/75bb06e5-978e-416b-8705-8bc9e2b0c194"
  10. Onedrive syncing new or deleted files but not modified files

Onedrive syncing new or deleted files but not modified files: Hello I've recently started using Onedrive - not sure it was a good idea! It's syncing ok when I add or delete files but not when I simply modify a file eg open a file with Excel make a change and close the file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Steve...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 0x8007112a cannot delete folder

2. 0x8007112a fix

3. onedrive fehler 0x8007112a

4. error code 0x8007112a windows 10,
  5. error ox8007122A,
  6. onedrive sync client is deleting files