Windows 10: Bug with eco mode (+ethernet when i turn on my pc)

Discus and support Bug with eco mode (+ethernet when i turn on my pc) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have a bug with my pc (ryzen 5 3600xt, b550 tomahawk) which automatically switches to power saving mode. No matter how much I change in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InnerPatience9036, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Bug with eco mode (+ethernet when i turn on my pc)

Hello, I have a bug with my pc (ryzen 5 3600xt, b550 tomahawk) which automatically switches to power saving mode. No matter how much I change in the power settings, it changes with each restart. I encountered another bug (ethernet that does not work on power up (pc that I need to restart or go to troubleshoot Windows) which I solved by disabling fast start. These bugs occurred because my room was in work and i used a detachable cable and i have already turned on the pc without plugging it in, or so i removed it when it was on (the ethernet cable). hope you can help me

submitted by /u/InnerPatience9036
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/InnerPatience9036, Mar 4, 2021

2. Can't turn eco mode off Toshiba Satellite P50-C-128

Hi Duncan,

The Eco mode is a feature available to some laptops. It increases your laptop's battery life cycle by not charging it to full capacity. To disable this feature, please follow the steps below:

• Open Settings and click System.
    • Click Power & sleep.
    • Click Additional power settings.
    • Under Choose or customize a power plan, tick Balanced (recommended).

Once done, observe if you get to fully charge your laptop. In case the eco mode is still enabled, then we suggest that you get in touch with your laptop's manufacturer for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need further information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Need to uninstall Eco Mode in order to install Windows 10. Can't find Eco Mode to uninstall it.

I have a Samsung laptop and am operating Windows 7 64bit. I am trying to install Windows 10 but I keep getting a message that Eco Mode must be uninstalled. When I go to
    Control Panel / Programs and Features, then uninstall unwanted software, Eco Mode is not listed. How do I uninstall this item?

PaulaLipski, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Bug with eco mode (+ethernet when i turn on my pc)

Toshiba eco Utilities

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Eco mode is a feature available on selected Toshiba systems and needs Toshita Eco utility to work.

I suggest to remove the utility from the computer and install the latest one available on
    System manufacturer's support site

1. Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
    2. Type APPWIZ.CPL and hit the
      Enter
      key.
    3. Look for Tochiba eco utility, select it and click on
      Uninstall.
    4. Follow the onscreen instructions to get the program uninstalled.
    5. Reboot the computer, download the latest version of the utility from above link and follow the instructions given on the same page to install it.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Bug with eco mode (+ethernet when i turn on my pc)

1. Bug with eco mode (+ethernet when i turn on my pc) - Similar Threads - Bug eco mode

2. Help me nuke eco mode for applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me nuke eco mode for applications: Hi, first time here and extremely frustrated/disappointed at the whole Windows 10 experience. Not only it's just plain worse speed-wide than Windows 7, the design is awful too, but what REALLY annoys me to hell and beyond is this stupid eco mode for applications. Now,...
  3. no beep sound when i turn on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no beep sound when i turn on my pc: after four days i came back home and turned my pc on every thing is as usual and normal pc booted up fine and i'm working with it but i didn't hear that one beep sound like always and pc just booted up also i checked ram with windows memory diagnostic and no problem...
  4. [Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug]When i turn on my pc it takes 20 minutes for everything to load. It’s a gaming PC so...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XxThor27xX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fn3x2f/bugwhen_i_turn_on_my_pc_it_takes_20_minutes_for/
  5. EVGA G3 650Watt Eco Mode Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EVGA G3 650Watt Eco Mode Question: Hello All Is it better to just leave Eco Mode on and let the Power supply control the fan as System temps increase or should I turn Eco mode off and let the fan run all the time? My temps in my Asus G11CD-K are average I believe for a Intel Stock Cooler, 1 exhaust fan...
  6. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  7. Screen is black when i turned on my pc

Screen is black when i turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  8. PC ethernet shuts off when pc enters sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC ethernet shuts off when pc enters sleep mode.: Recently my ethernet connection from desktop to the router shuts off whenever the pc enters sleep mode, or if I power it down. Never used to do this. Tried changing the power mgt settings for the Reattec controller device manager but no luck. Work-around is to never enter...
  9. BSOD when I turned on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I turned on my PC: I came home from shopping and turned on my custom built desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD. On the screen it said "system thread exception not handled". This only happened once Attachment 42119 System Spec Computer type: PC/DesktopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:...
  10. Problems When I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems When I turn on my PC: Hello. Whenever I turn on my PC, there is only a black screen with the mouse cursor. When I restart my PC it works but the date is set to some very random date eg. 1/3/2302. This really confuses me and I have no idea why this is happening. 28853