Windows 10: Bug with windows thinking the right arrow thinking its being held

Discus and support Bug with windows thinking the right arrow thinking its being held in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On the current build of windows update I ran into an issue where pc thinks im holding the right arrow down, except my hand is not on the keyboard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shulk-Narukami, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Bug with windows thinking the right arrow thinking its being held

On the current build of windows update I ran into an issue where pc thinks im holding the right arrow down, except my hand is not on the keyboard and it continues even when I unplugged my keyboard.

And its not just that my mouse also thinks I was holding the right click until I shut the pc down to stop it.

Has anyone ran into these bugs as of late?

So what this chalks down to is: my PC thinks im holding the right arrow down, but nothing is touching the keyboard. Same goes for the mouse im not holding the right click button.

If theres a way to actually fix this please let me know.

submitted by /u/Shulk-Narukami
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shulk-Narukami, Dec 19, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Bug with windows thinking the right arrow thinking its being held [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 19, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

Bug with windows thinking the right arrow thinking its being held

Thinking of a AM3 setup

or you could get a good cooler like the xiggy Dk which is $25 AMIR now

cdawall, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Bug with windows thinking the right arrow thinking its being held

1. Bug with windows thinking the right arrow thinking its being held - Similar Threads - Bug thinking right

2. Windows thinks PgDn is being held down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows thinks PgDn is being held down: This problem ONLY happens on Windows windows and not on any other programs. I also cannot type into the search bar in the start menu. I've tried: Disconnecting keyboard Restarting with the keyboard disconnected Connecting a different keyboard Pressing the key repeatedly...
  3. My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes: Hi! As you read, my PC has been having that weird problem. I have no idea how it happened, but it started doing it about a week ago. It's very annoying, and makes it hard to do normal things like typing. My only solution is press the right arrow key when it happens, which...
  4. My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes: Hi! As you read, my PC has been having that weird problem. I have no idea how it happened, but it started doing it about a week ago. It's very annoying, and makes it hard to do normal things like typing. My only solution is press the right arrow key when it happens, which...
  5. My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 10 thinks that keys TAB is being held down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 thinks that keys TAB is being held down: On certain MS applications such as mail or settings, I have an issue that is kind of hard to explain. Some examples are not being able to press the sleep button from the windows menu - it flashes grey as if it is being selected repeatedly by pressing the tab key. Another...
  7. Windows 10 thinks that keys TAB is being held down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 thinks that keys TAB is being held down: On certain MS applications such as mail or settings, I have an issue that is kind of hard to explain. Some examples are not being able to press the sleep button from the windows menu - it flashes grey as if it is being selected repeatedly by pressing the tab key. Another...
  8. Windows 10 thinks that keys TAB is being held down

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows thinks keys are being held even though they're not

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows thinks keys are being held even though they're not: Once in a while, usually when I'm gaming, I will be pressing a key say, "w" and either: 1 My keyboard no longer realizes I'm holding the key, or 2 I stop pressing the key, but my keyboard thinks I'm still pressing it. This is annoying when playing games especially,...
  10. Windows 10 thinks a key is being held down, even with the keyboard held down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 thinks a key is being held down, even with the keyboard held down: Windows (1903) now thinks that a key is being held down, even when there's no keyboard connected. At first it was the "k" key, and now the "s" key. This has rendered this PC pretty much unusable, and reformatting isn't an option as this is my gaming PC with a crap ton of...