Windows 10: Bugcheck 0x00000001 APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Discus and support Bugcheck 0x00000001 APC_INDEX_MISMATCH in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just seeing these about once a day now, no idea what is causing it. Could really do with some diagnosis - BluescreenView says it's ntoskrnl.exe but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mr-b, Jul 9, 2019.

1. mr-b Win User

Bugcheck 0x00000001 APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Just seeing these about once a day now, no idea what is causing it.

Could really do with some diagnosis - BluescreenView says it's ntoskrnl.exe but that doesn't help me much.

Any help most welcome!

Dump file and config/msinfo text files at https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuUbJEt9TfsulRcKfzy7oyT3H_Mv

:)

mr-b, Jul 9, 2019

2. Stop code APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Hi,

The error you've encounter usually appears when a new hardware was installed on the computer. It could be a USB device that is newly installed. It's recommended that you install and update the device's drivers.

For you to update the driver manually, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Windows key.
    • Click Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand the category where the new device belong.
    • Right-click the device’s name from the list and click Update Driver Software.

If the above steps did not resolve the issue, we suggest that you follow the instructions given to troubleshoot blue screen errors found in this
    article.

For more information regarding the error, refer to this article:
    Bug Check 0x1: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 9, 2019
  3. BSOD APC_INDEX_MISMATCH win32full.sys on Windows 10

Thank you for sharing those information. Rest assured that we will be looking into this from our end.
    Bugcheck code 0x00000001 is related to other blue screen errors, not just
    APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. Try following the Answer provided by
    Sachin Dhir in this thread. It will help us further
    identify and isolate the cause of the blue screen error that you're receiving.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

BSOD 0x00000001 APC_INDEX_MISMATCH DELL Precision 7510

Hello Josef,

Upon checking the DMP file that you have provided, I was able to locate this information,
    APC_INDEX_MISMATCH (1) which is related to this bug article.

In my understanding, there is a software driver that was installed to run a specific hardware, but it is not compatible. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to identify it thoroughly identify which driver that is under the mini dump. I suggest that you use a driver
    verifier to drill down the issue. You can refer to this Forum Article created by
    ZigZag3143 for more information regarding the driver verifier.

Since the issue that you are facing is more complex that what is typically answered here in the Community, it would be more appropriate to redirect your query to the IT professionals in our
    TechNet forums who are well equipped with the knowledge on this issue.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Bugcheck 0x00000001 APC_INDEX_MISMATCH - Similar Threads - Bugcheck 0x00000001 APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

2. 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x00000001: ........................0x00000001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000001/c23d957a-9130-4a3d-bda2-1fc934a41d7b
  3. Apc_index_mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apc_index_mismatch: i got an Apc_index_mismatch bluescreen error when i was watching a show on chrome and that's all that was running.my crash report viewer thing says that this module is the problem ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x41AC40there other crashes that say that same module is the problem like...
  4. Apc_index_mismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apc_index_mismatch: i got an Apc_index_mismatch bluescreen error when i was watching a show on chrome and that's all that was running.my crash report viewer thing says that this module is the problem ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x41AC40there other crashes that say that same module is the problem like...
  5. APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hi, Both of my computers now shut down with the code APC_INDEX_MISMATCH when I try to print anything. ??? Is there a resolve? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apcindexmismatch/efde9070-2fc3-4e5f-a9d2-5495f1fa031e
  6. Windows 10 x64 APC_INDEX_MISMATCH 0x00000001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 x64 APC_INDEX_MISMATCH 0x00000001: Hi. I got a blue death when I started an application called Nicelabel, but not at startup, but when I selected the right printer, which is a CAB a4 + 200dpi printer. There has been a problem with this since updating windows. [ATTACH] Thank you in advance for your reply...
  7. Apc_index_mismatch

Apc_index_mismatch: Hi, I get often this blue screen APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Can you help me to debug that ? I downloaded your tool Beta-Log-collector. Attached my results. Thank you very much for your help, and your time. Cheers, 131747
  8. Apc_index_mismatch

Apc_index_mismatch: My Hewlitt Packard laptop (windows 10 64 bit) gave a light blue screen when I was using it all of a sudden with the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then will restart soon (100% complete) If you'd like to...
  9. Webcam + VLC = APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Webcam + VLC = APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: I have a webcam as capture device with 32 bit VLC, and every 2 weeks or so when I start the cam/VLC I get APC mismatch. The system restarts, and I try again - usually takes several attempts (ie crashes) before the cam/VLC works. Webcam is USB Logitech C270 and VLC is latest...
  10. Apc_index_mismatch [bsod]

Apc_index_mismatch [bsod]: Hello Yesterday after coming back to my laptop after about 5 hours I brought it out of standby and whilst doing some work it blue screened with the error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. I think I was trying to enter the character 1/2 with an ALT code. The error happened 3 times. I ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x00000001 bugcheck

2. bugcheck 0x00000001