Windows 10: Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly

Discus and support Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] Good day! 2 months ago I experienced this bug checked. It kept my pc rebooting Randomly after 9-18 hours from rebooting unexpectedly. I asked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JessieMulig, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly

Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly [​IMG]

Good day!

2 months ago I experienced this bug checked. It kept my pc rebooting Randomly after 9-18 hours from rebooting unexpectedly. I asked a few friends who knows about computers and they advised checked for loose wirings. No problem so far. I changed the power supply unit in to a new one and then after a 2 weeks, the rebooting randomly bugcheck was back.

I contacted microsoft/ posted in community for some advise which lead me to REPAIR WINDOWS USING A USB INSTALLER/FRESH INSTALL WINDOWS 10 last 2 days ago, then last night at 12midnight, It rebooted again due to bug check. Please help! Am tired of this..

After a restart i can still play with my online game but after 9-18 hours it will restart/rebooted from bug check.

I attached the bug check error.

:)

JessieMulig, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Jan Ull Win User

Bugcheck Reboot

I randomly getting Bluescreens and the Event Viewer says:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0xfffff8032ae6ce70, 0xffff8b8b593b9fa0, 0xfffff803288c355b). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\010218-7281-01.dmp. Report Id: 78e84b3e-8c78-4fee-8af8-9cea61ef6719.

sfc /scannow says it finds problems but they cant fixed i dont know what i can do now. i mostly getting bluescreens when i didnt do anything when im active that dont happens.

Any suggestions?

Minidumps:

MediaFire

Jan Ull, Mar 21, 2020
  3. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

Hi Guys,

So my pc has suddenly started to randomly reboot and in the event viewer this is the error message i recieve:

[table][tr][td]The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003****f0)[/td][/tr][/table]

i think it might be a driver issue but i am not sure.

Thanks,

Richard Hoey, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Manish D. Win User

Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly

Bugcheck reboots all of a sudden!!

Randomly getting these now...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000001 (0x00007ffb9e03b6e4, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000ffff, 0xffff8804fd98fa80). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 24ab059c-a5e6-4c57-8644-e2d6b5a90684.

HELP!!!

Manish D., Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly

1. Bugcheck! Pc rebooting randomly - Similar Threads - Bugcheck rebooting randomly

2. Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.: Hi,My pc windows 10 has randoms reboot with bugcheck and a blue screen. It says it created a minidump and I have them but upon opening, it is complete gibberish. No idea how to understand what it means. Would anyone consider helping me, please, so that I can understand the...
  3. Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.: Hi,My pc windows 10 has randoms reboot with bugcheck and a blue screen. It says it created a minidump and I have them but upon opening, it is complete gibberish. No idea how to understand what it means. Would anyone consider helping me, please, so that I can understand the...
  4. Bugcheck blue screen reboot randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...: I am getting random reboots and when checking event viewer I am getting this error code. Any assistance cause only thing I have tried is the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool which someone recommended I try.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...
  6. Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...: I am getting random reboots and when checking event viewer I am getting this error code. Any assistance cause only thing I have tried is the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool which someone recommended I try.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...
  7. Random reboots. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a...

8. Random system reboots due to 'bugcheck'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random system reboots due to 'bugcheck': Hello, I am having issues with my Windows machine where it is rebooting at random points throughout the week. The Event Log states the following: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffd18669669060,...
  9. Computer keeps rebooting randomly - BUGCHECK

Computer keeps rebooting randomly - BUGCHECK: Hello everyone, I've just recently started to get this error (probably the past two days). It's extremely annoying because I often have to use my PC from outside my home (RDP or TeamViewer). There are times when it just dies while I am connected to it. If I try to ping...
  10. Random reboots (Bugcheck 124)

Random reboots (Bugcheck 124): Hello guys ! I am trying to fix a problem with my pc for a few months now.My pc is restarting randomly without any warning or blue screen.It restarts in idle or in gaming ..whenever he wants. Things i tried: -Swapping the PSU. I swapped the psu with the old one which i...