Windows 10: Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install

Discus and support Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I built my first computer, which has already proven to be a challenging task, and just when I finally think everything is good to go, Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jacobmendez1, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install

I built my first computer, which has already proven to be a challenging task, and just when I finally think everything is good to go, Windows 10 decides that I can't continue.

Upon trying to install using the Media Creation tool, once it installs, it will go through the entire install, restart and put me in an endless loop of restarting, first starting with a blue screen with the error code "BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER" with nothing else, and then a popup screen that says Your computer unexpectedly restarted and Windows cannot proceed with the install, your computer must be restarted.

I've done as much research as I possibly can and have tried the following:

• Formatting the USB drive I used as Exfat, NTFS, quick format and "non-quick" format
    • Used a different USB drive
    • Used an SD Card
    • Taken out all Ram sticks except for 1
    • Taking out M.2 of DIMM slot
    • Installed from front panel of case, and back panel of case straight into motherboard
    • Upgrading my BIOS (Current BIOS is 0207)
    • Switching out both cables to the SSD I'm trying to boot from
    • Opening up a prompt to see if I could edit the registry (I don't have all the folders that I've seen in other forums and screenshots)
    • Letting it restart forever until I lost my mind

In another forum, I read that you can somehow install old drivers? How would I go about doing that without ever having been able to even start up Windows on this computer? Where would I get the drivers?

Please help as I am desperate at this point. I spent thousands on this build and just need it to start so I can do my job

Build is as follows:

ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha X399 HEDT Gaming Motherboard AMD Threadripper 2 (TR4)

ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 8GB Graphics Card (with a PCI-E cable running into the motherboard as I have mounted it horizontally in the case)

AMD Threadripper 1950x 16 Core Processor

x4 Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16 RAM

Samsung 860 QVO 1TB SSD (Boot Drive)

Enermax Liqtech 360 TR4 II Liquid Cooler

Corsair RM1000x Power Supply

All housed in a Thermaltake View 71 Tower Case

:)

jacobmendez1, Apr 12, 2019
  2. DevG25 Win User

Bugcode ndis driver

Still getting BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER error

DevG25, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Blue screen with BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER and the laptop restarted

Original title: bugcode ndis driver

I have a new surface book bought couple of days back and twice I had a blue screen with bugcode ndis driver and the laptop restarted. I have uploaded the dmp files to following location. Can someone help me on how to avoid this problem.

Public

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

PT

Prasad Thutupalli, Apr 12, 2019
  4. DevG25 Win User

Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install

Bugcode ndis driver

I am getting a lot of this issue. My notebook asus vivobook e200ha is crashing a lot. In the middle of any job blue screen appears with a message bugcode ndis driver. It's happening from 2 weeks and the pc restarts again and again after the blue screen of death appears.

DevG25, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install

1. Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install - Similar Threads - Bugcode NDIS Driver

2. Windows Driver Devlopment - Newely created windows NDIS filter driver is installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Driver Devlopment - Newely created windows NDIS filter driver is installed...: Hi , I am new to windows driver development . I have written one sample driver application . Appreciate any help !The code and tool used for building driver is listed below Dev Environment 1. Code is taken from GIT -...
  3. Windows Driver Devlopment - Newely created windows NDIS filter driver is installed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Driver Devlopment - Newely created windows NDIS filter driver is installed...: Hi , I am new to windows driver development . I have written one sample driver application . Appreciate any help !The code and tool used for building driver is listed below Dev Environment 1. Code is taken from GIT -...
  4. BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION: I ran the verifier to see if could pin point the issue I get when playing Star Citizen and it crashes to desktop. But I am not getting any hint as to what driver is causing it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRMKP-BQB9ciKddvYvn5ZDBMV0IrQ?e=FwEgh0...
  5. BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION: I ran the verifier to see if could pin point the issue I get when playing Star Citizen and it crashes to desktop. But I am not getting any hint as to what driver is causing it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRMKP-BQB9ciKddvYvn5ZDBMV0IrQ?e=FwEgh0...
  6. BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Bonjour, Après avoir installé la dernière version de Windows 10, mon ordinateur ACER refuse de s'éteindre. Effectivement, à chaque fois que j'essaye de l'arrêter, j'ai un message d'erreur qui apparait page bleue avec comme code erreur : BUGCODE NDIS DRVIER et l'ordinateur...
  7. Stop code: BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

Stop code: BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Desktop pc running windows 10. After selecting update & restart from the start menu the above stop code error appears on the dreaded blue screen. Having waited for the error collection to complete I try to restart my pc. After trying to update it arrives back at the same blue...
  8. BUGSCODE NDIS DRIVER on New PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BUGSCODE NDIS DRIVER on New PC: I just built a new pc and after booting it up and trying to install windows I hit a bug with the code in the title and then enter an error feedback loop. I tried stuff online like booting without the usb cables in, opening the command prompt and renaming and selecting...
  9. bugcode ndis driver on windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    bugcode ndis driver on windows 10: am running windows 10, after latest windows automatic update I get this error and blue screen when starting after pc goes to sleep, I have uninstalled update and problem goes away, but can't continue to disregard windows updates, any suggestions?...
  10. Bugcode ndis driver

Bugcode ndis driver: I am getting a lot of this issue. My notebook asus vivobook e200ha is crashing a lot. In the middle of any job blue screen appears with a message bugcode ndis driver. It's happening from 2 weeks and the pc restarts again and again after the blue screen of death appears. 98413

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ndis driver install

2. bugcode_ndis_driver rog zenith extreme alpha

3. ndis driver stop code bugcode

4. code_bugcode_ndis error,
  5. bugcode ndis driver windows 10,
  6. bugcode ndis driver,
  7. bugcode ndis driver error windows 10,
  8. bugcode ndis driver error on windows 10 clean install,
  9. bugcode,
  10. bugcode_ndis_driver stop code on windows 10 install,
  11. bugcode ndis on win 10 installation,