Windows 10: bugcode ndis driver on windows 10

Discus and support bugcode ndis driver on windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; am running windows 10, after latest windows automatic update I get this error and blue screen when starting after pc goes to sleep, I have uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by rickearl1, Jan 8, 2020.

1. rickearl1 Win User

bugcode ndis driver on windows 10

am running windows 10, after latest windows automatic update I get this error and blue screen when starting after pc goes to sleep, I have uninstalled update and problem goes away, but can't continue to disregard windows updates, any suggestions?

:)

rickearl1, Jan 8, 2020
  2. DevG25 Win User

Bugcode ndis driver

Still getting BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER error

DevG25, Jan 8, 2020
  3. DevG25 Win User
    Bugcode ndis driver

I am getting a lot of this issue. My notebook asus vivobook e200ha is crashing a lot. In the middle of any job blue screen appears with a message bugcode ndis driver. It's happening from 2 weeks and the pc restarts again and again after the blue screen of death appears.

DevG25, Jan 8, 2020
  4. bugcode ndis driver on windows 10

Blue screen with BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER and the laptop restarted

Original title: bugcode ndis driver

I have a new surface book bought couple of days back and twice I had a blue screen with bugcode ndis driver and the laptop restarted. I have uploaded the dmp files to following location. Can someone help me on how to avoid this problem.

Public

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

PT

Prasad Thutupalli, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

bugcode ndis driver on windows 10

1. bugcode ndis driver on windows 10 - Similar Threads - bugcode ndis driver

2. BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION: I ran the verifier to see if could pin point the issue I get when playing Star Citizen and it crashes to desktop. But I am not getting any hint as to what driver is causing it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRMKP-BQB9ciKddvYvn5ZDBMV0IrQ?e=FwEgh0...
  3. BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER / DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION: I ran the verifier to see if could pin point the issue I get when playing Star Citizen and it crashes to desktop. But I am not getting any hint as to what driver is causing it.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRMKP-BQB9ciKddvYvn5ZDBMV0IrQ?e=FwEgh0...
  4. BSOD Bugcode USB Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Bugcode USB Driver: Hi, I was updating my graphics card and when my PC went to install the actual update It crashed twice and now I can't use my USB devices and am stuck in the horrid basic driver Can someone please help Thanks : Luca...
  5. BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Bonjour, Après avoir installé la dernière version de Windows 10, mon ordinateur ACER refuse de s'éteindre. Effectivement, à chaque fois que j'essaye de l'arrêter, j'ai un message d'erreur qui apparait page bleue avec comme code erreur : BUGCODE NDIS DRVIER et l'ordinateur...
  6. Stop code: BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

Stop code: BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Desktop pc running windows 10. After selecting update & restart from the start menu the above stop code error appears on the dreaded blue screen. Having waited for the error collection to complete I try to restart my pc. After trying to update it arrives back at the same blue...
  7. Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install: I built my first computer, which has already proven to be a challenging task, and just when I finally think everything is good to go, Windows 10 decides that I can't continue. Upon trying to install using the Media Creation tool, once it installs, it will go through the...
  8. Bugcode ndis driver

Bugcode ndis driver: I am getting a lot of this issue. My notebook asus vivobook e200ha is crashing a lot. In the middle of any job blue screen appears with a message bugcode ndis driver. It's happening from 2 weeks and the pc restarts again and again after the blue screen of death appears. 98413
  9. Bsod bugcode usb driver

Bsod bugcode usb driver: At first, everything was fine after installing Win10. Now for the last two days, I've been getting more and more BSODs. I hope I can get this post all in before it happens again. It could be during anything. Usually while on the web, that's where I spend most of my time. It...
  10. Bsod bugcode usb driver

Bsod bugcode usb driver: Hi there, since I updated to Windows 10, I occasionally get a Bluescreen on my laptop. I have attached the minidump in the thread. Thanks for help *Smile Cheers & Best Regards EDIT: added files from logcollector. 17565

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER