Windows 10: BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS)

Discus and support BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been a persistent problem, blue screen of death at random on my new machine. The device regularly takes updates when shutting down and I think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kdpatangay, Nov 27, 2018.

1. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS)

This has been a persistent problem, blue screen of death at random on my new machine. The device regularly takes updates when shutting down and I think this may have to do with the QualComm atheros graphics driver. Please help, I can't take it any more!

:)

kdpatangay, Nov 27, 2018

2. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS)

My Machine is a Lenovo Yoga 910 (Serial No. PF0PVZFN)

The device was sent to the Lenovo factory twice on warranty to resolve the problem and the problem still exists and I am out of warranty. I'm very thankful for the help because the team at Lenovo is useless.

The URL link to my device on their site after searching via serial number is:\

laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 910 13ikb :: 80vf :: 80vf00frus :: pf0pvzfn Lenovo PC Support - FR

Not a single driver for the Qualcomm Atheros device is presented, which has left me a little puzzled where to go for these drivers to resolve this.

kdpatangay, Nov 27, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Announces the Yoga 910 Convertible and Yoga Tab 3 Plus

Lenovo today announced the expansion of its multimode Yoga family with the new Yoga 910 convertible laptop and Yoga Tab 3 Plus Android tablet. Today's PC customer is constantly challenged by the demands of quickly evolving consumer lifestyles, an evolving workplace and digital demands. To meet this continuous shift of consumer expectations, Lenovo has built its latest Yoga products based on extensive user research and feedback. That's why each new Yoga range adds new technology, like the Yoga 910 fingerprint reader that simplifies PC log-in.

Our latest ultra-thin convertible laptop at just 14.3mm is also one of the most powerful convertibles around with up to Intel's latest 7th Gen Core i7 processor. For many Yoga users, their convertible has become the primary platform for work and entertainment. That's why we've upgraded the Yoga 910 with the choice of a new 4K or Full HD screen. Both options feature a near edgeless display (5mm bezel) that offers 10 percent4 more screen area, a 14 percent5 increase in pixel density compared to the previous model for sharper, clearer images, and 100 percent sRGB color gamut coverage for users to see a wide range of colors when viewing photos and videos. Music and sound are enhanced on the Yoga 910 with Dolby Audio Premium. With up to 15.5 hours of battery, users can work or watch movies without worrying about battery life.

BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS) 3a_thm.jpg

BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS) 3b_thm.jpg

As customers demand more convenient authentication options, Lenovo has embedded an advanced fingerprint reader into the Yoga 910 - designed to bring mobile convenience and improved security to the PC. With the touch of a finger, users can quickly log onto their PC using Windows Hello - no long passwords required. Lenovo App Explorer also lets users personalize with popular apps, like Skype, Facebook or Netflix.

We've added a new all-metal unibody casing - in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Gunmetal - for a luxurious look and portability no matter where users take it. It maintains the Yoga convertible series' signature watchband hinge and flexible usage modes - enabling users to type in laptop mode, present in stand mode, watch videos in tent mode or browse in tablet mode. The watchband hinge now provides an even smoother, more accurate transition between its modes. Paired with the sleek Yoga mouse (sold separately) that doubles as a remote control, the Yoga 910 puts high-end performance, portability and versatility into a thin and stylish 13.9-inch convertible laptop.

Yoga Tab 3 Plus' Amazing Screen and Sound Replaces Your TV - Anywhere
    The newest addition to the Yoga Tab 3 series brings a complete cinematic entertainment experience to Yoga tablet users at all price points. With many users watching marathon sessions of their favorite TV shows and movies on their tablets wherever they go, the need for a device that offers a high quality audio and visual experience, total flexibility for different environments and a long-lasting battery was clear.

The Yoga Tab 3 Plus offers a 10.1-inch 2K display with Technicolor Color Enhance, Dolby Atmos three dimensional sound from four front-facing JBL speakers and four separate viewing modes. With Lenovo Media Cast, users can also stream audio (via Bluetooth) and video (via Miracast) to the Yoga Tab 3 Plus from another device, providing the best quality screen and speakers to share with their friends and family, wherever they are. The Yoga Tab 3 Plus continues the series' signature provision of total flexibility, with four modes to deliver complete portability wherever the user is watching: stand, tilt, hold or hang. The Yoga Tab 3 Plus comes equipped with a 9300 mAh smart power management battery offering over 18 hours of battery life3 along with a 24W fast charger.

"We're moving from a PC market where one size fits all to one of multiple sizes and fits. Consumers want to be able to choose the form factor that best meets their lifestyle needs, not adapt their lifestyle to new technology," said Johnson Jia, Lenovo's senior vice president, PC & Smart Device Business Group. "And the Yoga range will continue to drive PC innovation forward. But we can't take all the credit - we thank our customers for their continuous feedback. These products are here because of our customers and we are confident the new Yoga 910 will meet their expectations."
    • The Yoga 910 starts at €1499 including VAT, available starting in October 2016.
    • The Yoga Tab 3 Plus starts at €299 including VAT, available starting in November 2016.

btarunr, Nov 27, 2018
  4. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS)

Lenovo Yoga 910 audio jack not responding

My Lenovo Yoga 910 isnt responding when I plug in an pair of headphones. It worked completely fine at first but now seems to show issues. I’ve tried cleaning the inside with a cotton tip amd all that but it doesnt work and comes up with the message saying
    i’ve unplugged while it is still plugged in! I dont understand and if anybody could then please help.

Thanks.

IlhamAhmed, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS)

1. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS) - Similar Threads - BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER Lenovo Yoga

2. lenovo yoga 910 dokunmatik ekran çalışmıyor. I2C HID Aygıtı Kod 10 Hatası

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lenovo yoga 910 dokunmatik ekran çalışmıyor. I2C HID Aygıtı Kod 10 Hatası: lenovo yoga 910 dokunmatik ekran çalışmıyor. I2C HID Aygıtı Kod 10 Hatası veriyor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-910-dokunmatik-ekran/1c96e094-473f-4d44-9fcd-eb120d560868
  3. "Default boot device missing..." on Lenovo yoga 910 but with a twist.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Default boot device missing..." on Lenovo yoga 910 but with a twist.: Hey guys, I have had a lenovo yoga 910 for the better part of 2 years now, and, beginning last month, I have had the laptop give me two problems, the first one is when I am turning it on I sometimes half of the time, normally this is fixed after I tap the back of the laptop...
  4. Lenovo Yoga 910 Charging Issue with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Yoga 910 Charging Issue with Windows 10: I own Lenovo Yoga 910 that has constant interruptions in charging. It will charge for a second and discharge for a second while on cable. I updated all drivers and the BIOS of the laptop. After the BIOS update the issue disappeared for about 10 minutes and then started...
  5. Critical Process Died on Windows 10 Levono Yoga 910

Critical Process Died on Windows 10 Levono Yoga 910: Hi guys, So I have been having this issue for quite a while with my lenovo yoga 910 laptop. Very frequently, the laptop would go blue screen and I'd get this error code called critical process died, and the laptop will attempt to restart. Sometimes, the restarts are...
  6. Lenovo Yoga 910- most recent windows update totally fried the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga 910- most recent windows update totally fried the laptop: After the most recent update, a client of mine has a Lenovo Yoga 910 that now is a paperweight. Constant BSOD with varieties of watchdog, irq not equal to, etc. messages I won't bother quoting exactly. What is important to know is that they refer to iastorA.sys . All of this...
  7. Lenovo Yoga 910-BSOD -after water spillage-Lights/fans working

Lenovo Yoga 910-BSOD -after water spillage-Lights/fans working: Hello all, hope you all had good Easter. Forgive me pls if this not the right place to post for my issue, having hard time after my another laptop also having the BSOD! This is Lenovo Yoga 910-13IKB ,small amount of water splashed inside the power port area ,removed,cleaned...
  8. New Install BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Install BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver Bluescreen: I get all of the files loaded and on the initial restart it dies during the reboot. no indication other than the bugcode. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-install-bugcodendisdriver-bluescreen/d2c30e70-5f79-44ca-9e6f-8b5aa05241be
  9. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS)

BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER on my new Lenovo Yoga 910 (Window 10 OS): This has been a persistent problem, blue screen of death at random on my new machine. The device regularly takes updates when shutting down and I think this may have to do with the QualComm atheros graphics driver. Please help, I can't take it any more!...
  10. bugcode_ndis_driver

bugcode_ndis_driver: bugcode_ndis_driver appeared 5 times since 1 week ago. My computer has been crashing or freezing for a while now, and after reading the other discussions, I have chose to resolve this with your help. I have sent my dump files to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo bugcode_ndis_driver

2. useless fucking windows bugcode ndis driver