Windows 10: bugcode_ndis_driver

Discus and support bugcode_ndis_driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; bugcode_ndis_driver appeared 5 times since 1 week ago. My computer has been crashing or freezing for a while now, and after reading the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JUbohx, Sep 6, 2018.

1. JUbohx Win User

bugcode_ndis_driver

bugcode_ndis_driver appeared 5 times since 1 week ago.

My computer has been crashing or freezing for a while now, and after reading the other discussions, I have chose to resolve this with your help.

I have sent my dump files to https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmTkr7HbwokSgQOBRRvk-LqNTE1H please have a look and help me

Thanks a bunch,

William

:)

JUbohx, Sep 6, 2018

2. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Since the issue is related to your network adapter driver, we suggest installing the latest network adapter driver from the device manufacturer's support page. If you're unable to connect to the Internet through Wi-Fi, try a wired connection using an Ethernet
    cable. If you're still unable to connect, download the network adapter driver using a different device, and then install it to the device that is having the
    BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER issue.

We'll be waiting for the results.

Devlin Sco, Sep 6, 2018
  3. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Hello,

BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER can be caused by a faulty or an incompatible device driver. It would be great if you can give us more information regarding your issue. Please answer the questions below.

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you recently make any hardware changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you installed the latest update for Windows 10?
    • What is the current version and build of your Windows 10 PC?
    To check for the latest update for Windows 10, click the
    Start button, go to Settings >
    Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
    Check for updates. Click the
    Start button, type About your PC, and then press
    Enter to find out the version and build number of your Windows 10 PC.

For now, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter to diagnose and fix your PC for any driver issues. Make sure to temporarily disable your security software before running the troubleshooter to avoid software conflicts.
    You can access the troubleshooter from this
    link
    , under Find and fix problems with devices and hardware.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Mark Isi Win User

bugcode_ndis_driver

My PC keeps crashing and giving me the code BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

Hello,

This type of issue associated with the error code BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER can be related to driver failures. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest checking the drivers and update it with the latest version. Feel free to check out
    this link for steps on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

If the automatic update fails, or the issue is still unresolved, the next step that we can suggest is to uninstall and reinstall them manually, particularly the graphics card driver. Check out this
    article from
    JMH3143 for steps and more information.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

bugcode_ndis_driver

1. bugcode_ndis_driver - Similar Threads - bugcode_ndis_driver

2. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER 7c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER 7c: Hi,I have a new Laptop and something seems to be wrong with WLAN network adapter or its driver, or at least that seems to be that case after Googling the issue. Whenever my WiFi is on Realtek network adapter the laptop will just choose to crash via the 'sad face' blue screen...
  3. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER 7c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER 7c: Hi,I have a new Laptop and something seems to be wrong with WLAN network adapter or its driver, or at least that seems to be that case after Googling the issue. Whenever my WiFi is on Realtek network adapter the laptop will just choose to crash via the 'sad face' blue screen...
  4. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  5. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  6. BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER 7c

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER 7c: Upon opening my laptop from sleep I was given this error. I'm wondering if there's any way to fix it. Heres the dump: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER: Hey all, I am having a bit of trouble, My PC keeps crashing with the crash code being BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. I did some searching and found out it may be a network driver but I check them and they don't show any new updates I have three minidumps I can share here of the last...
  8. STOP CODE:BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP CODE:BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD during windows 10 installation: Microsoft support is worthless and a joke. I've had a case open for over two weeks and they have scheduled return calls but no one calls back. Everytime I call I have to start over, even though I have a case open. Microsoft has turned into a joke and I wish there was an...
  9. Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install

Bugcode NDIS Driver Error on New Install: I built my first computer, which has already proven to be a challenging task, and just when I finally think everything is good to go, Windows 10 decides that I can't continue. Upon trying to install using the Media Creation tool, once it installs, it will go through the...
  10. New Install BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver Bluescreen

New Install BUGCODE_NDIS_Driver Bluescreen: I get all of the files loaded and on the initial restart it dies during the reboot. no indication other than the bugcode. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-install-bugcodendisdriver-bluescreen/d2c30e70-5f79-44ca-9e6f-8b5aa05241be

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bug code ndis driver

2. Wndows installation BUGCODE NDIS driver

3. BUGCODE NDIS ERROR on boot for new computer

4. bugcode ndis driver after windows 10 upgrade,
  5. problème bugcode ndis driver after windows 10