Windows 10: Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor

Discus and support Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is the second time I experienced this trouble . In the first occasion , I got lucky in fixing it and I recall I have to access the " Settings " of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Leonardo, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Leonardo Win User

Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor

This is the second time I experienced this trouble . In the first occasion , I got lucky in fixing it and I recall I have to access the " Settings " of Google or " Google Chrome " . I tweeked the advance settings going to the extensions portion but I forgot the details of the process as described in a different forum .

However the 2nd time, and up to this writing I cant fix the trouble any more as accessing the icon to reach the setting is being prevented.( The list diappears at once. )

I will appreciate if you can email me the soluton . Thank you.*sarc

:)

Leonardo, Sep 30, 2015

2. Blue circle above cursor blinking???

The blue circle above the cursor keeps blinking. What does this mean???

Eileen.martinez, Sep 30, 2015
  3. Drzhouse Win User
    Windows 10 constant spinning blue circle next to curser.

Windows 10 constant spinning blue circle next to curser. I can use the cursor as normal, but the blue circle never stop, never blinks. Just spins.

Drzhouse, Sep 30, 2015
Thema:

Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor

1. Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor - Similar Threads - Bugged blue blinking

2. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  3. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  4. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  6. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  7. Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously: I have a dell inspiron 5559 it was working very slowly So i had to reset it , after reset my mouse cursor started blinking continuosly with a blue loading circle on it. Can anyone help me with this problem [IMG]...
  8. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  9. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking: Hi In past weeks, perhaps after an update, there's a blue circle which is nearly constantly blinking except when the cursor is placed over a link. This incredibly distracting activity I think is meant to show the processor is working. I can't find where or how to stop it....
  10. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....