Windows 10: Bugged keyboard map

Discus and support Bugged keyboard map in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I wondering if win10 allows manual fixing of keyboard output errors. I have a Fujitsu Win7 Japanese version and my wife forces me to buy a Fujitsu-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cloa513, Feb 11, 2019.

1. cloa513 Win User

Bugged keyboard map

I wondering if win10 allows manual fixing of keyboard output errors. I have a Fujitsu Win7 Japanese version and my wife forces me to buy a Fujitsu- they do last 10 years but the current computer gives the wrong symbols for some keyboard keys ie does not match the keyboard's printed text so can I fix it myself easily?

:)

cloa513, Feb 11, 2019
  2. ASRockIQ Win User

L4D Maps!

^I believe i did add it? excuse me if i haven't. that map never seemed to install for me. Death Aboard 6.1 installed correctly but not just plain Death Aboard. idk what's up. maybe it's a bug in the Installation listings.

btw, L4D Maps 12 is up *Smile Bugged keyboard map :)

ASRockIQ, Feb 11, 2019
  3. psyko12 Win User
    L4D Maps!

Thanks ^^ and btw yup 6.1, =]

psyko12, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Bugged keyboard map

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Bugged keyboard map

1. Bugged keyboard map - Similar Threads - Bugged keyboard map

2. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mapping: Somehow my @ key is mapped to " and vice versa. How do I set these back so that @ is mapped to @ and " to " as one would expect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-mapping/a4276d82-72da-4ea0-8d37-cde868369451
  3. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard mapping: Somehow my @ key is mapped to " and vice versa. How do I set these back so that @ is mapped to @ and " to " as one would expect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-mapping/a4276d82-72da-4ea0-8d37-cde868369451
  4. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keyboard Mapping Issue } ]

Keyboard Mapping Issue } ]: Hello, I've been experiencing a keyboard mapping issue. Initially, the @ and " keys were interchanged. Using publicly available troubleshooting, this was a reasonably easy fix. However the right hand square bracket and curly bracket keys } ] on my keyboard remain...
  6. utsaah hindi keyboard map

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    utsaah hindi keyboard map: I want to know where can I get Hindi keyboard map for Utsaah hindi font. I have the Hindi keyboard for Kruti dev font. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typography/font-list/utsaah this is the font I have to learn to type. Typing in different hindi font needs different...
  7. Keyboard mapping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard mapping: I recently purchased a computer of a person and it included a keyboard, however my back slash key when entered comes out with # or ~ when holding shift. I downloaded two pieces of software, sharpkeys and keytweaks and actually remapped the key it self, however it still...
  8. keyboard bug?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard bug?: Windows 10 dev team, I am running windows 10 x64. ver.exe reports: 10.0.18363.900. All updates are installed as of this writing. Certain applications do not accept keystrokes. Most do. Two examples where my keyboard input is completely ignored are: 1. If I select a wifi...
  9. Keyboard bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard bug: In the last couple of hours my machine developed a strange bug. When I type: if I'm typing in Word, dialog boxes open, menus get highlighted, the cursor location changes, perhaps as if the ctrl or tab key were being activated; if I'm typing in a URL bar, the text gets...
  10. Mouse button mapping to keyboard?

Mouse button mapping to keyboard?: In Windows 10, can mouse buttons be mapped to the keyboard, or if not, is there a reputable app that can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-button-mapping-to-keyboard/5d623ad7-0f28-40c1-949d-00d6810e0eaf