Windows 10: bugged task bar

Discus and support bugged task bar in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently noticed that my task bar stops working in certain conditions, ex:I normally boot up my computer.I log into my account everything's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Julien Huor, Sep 5, 2021.

1. bugged task bar

Hi, I recently noticed that my task bar stops working in certain conditions, ex:I normally boot up my computer.I log into my account everything's normalI switch to my another account: the task bar stops working: Only 3 icons appear: the windows logo, the search icon and the multiple desktop icon.The task bar just stops working.I may also mention that this bug only appears when my new razer blackwidow v3 keyboard is plugged in. I think this has something to do with the bug.I tried all the steps above without the keyboard plugged in and everything seems to be working fine.

:)

Julien Huor, Sep 5, 2021

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 5, 2021
  3. Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 5, 2021
  4. Mikky_888 Win User

bugged task bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

bugged task bar

1. bugged task bar - Similar Threads - bugged task bar

2. Is my task bar bugged?

in Cortana
    Is my task bar bugged?: I was playing Apex Legends but then my computer crashed. After I restarted my computer, the task bar icon changed.I've searched some problem solving but seems like it didn't help that much.I had scanned my disk and window update but it didn't pop up any question about it.I'm...
  3. Is my task bar bugged?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my task bar bugged?: I was playing Apex Legends but then my computer crashed. After I restarted my computer, the task bar icon changed.I've searched some problem solving but seems like it didn't help that much.I had scanned my disk and window update but it didn't pop up any question about it.I'm...
  4. Is my task bar bugged?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11: Task Bar Stuck On Side: Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Task Bar Stuck On Side: Bug: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and updated to Windows 11. An hour or two later, my file explorer/taskbar happened to crash, so I Used Ctrl+Alt+Del and signed out. Upon re-signing back in, my task bar was bugged, stuck onto the left of the screen and my desktop files n folders...
  6. Windows 11: Task Bar Stuck On Side: Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Task Bar Stuck On Side: Bug: Hello, yesterday I downloaded and updated to Windows 11. An hour or two later, my file explorer/taskbar happened to crash, so I Used Ctrl+Alt+Del and signed out. Upon re-signing back in, my task bar was bugged, stuck onto the left of the screen and my desktop files n folders...
  7. Task bar has 2 selected apps at once. Is this a bug?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar has 2 selected apps at once. Is this a bug?: Hello everyone!guest273 here!Now I don't know if this is a bug or a 'unwanted feature', but the issue I'm having is:Usually when I start my day on Windows 10 I open multiple apps and simply select 1 app on the task bar by clicking on it - either if it's a game or Google...
  8. Bug with icons on the task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug with icons on the task bar: [IMG] Since the update, I unpinned the windows edge, and now the icons do not collapse anymore. Its like there is a missing icon in-between them. Not a huge deal, but still kinda annoys me, hope it gets fixed or its a new setting I'm not aware of....
  9. task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar: how can i merge cortana to search bar and how to customise the startmenu when i click on windows button and change the task view button . i have windows 10 pro but still my icons are of home.[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 Task Bar Search Bug

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Task Bar Search Bug: Windows 10 taskbar search does not work. The normal search, when you open up file explorer works perfectly. I am connected to the internet. I do not use Cortana. I have not registered the E-mail for Cortana. I have tried searching multiple files. It just doesn't work. I'm not...