Windows 10: Bugged windows 10/Keylogger

Discus and support Bugged windows 10/Keylogger in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently I've been getting login attempts from all my accounts from different places around the world. I've secured all my accounts and traced the bug... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ironicrisis, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Bugged windows 10/Keylogger

Recently I've been getting login attempts from all my accounts from different places around the world. I've secured all my accounts and traced the bug to an email. I'm now wondering how do I find and remove the keylogger/rat whatever it is and take this idiots access away from my machine. Anyone with knows how in securing a machine properly I'd greatly appreciate your help

:)

ironicrisis, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Keylogger

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The “keylogger” is gathering usage data that will help Microsoft determine what’s working and what isn’t in the Windows 10. It’ll help fix bugs in Windows Search or anywhere else a text input box pops up. It’ll help improve features.

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Bugged windows 10/Keylogger

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Bugged windows 10/Keylogger

1. Bugged windows 10/Keylogger - Similar Threads - Bugged Keylogger

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  3. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  4. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Stupid windows bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid windows bugs: It is ridiculous that system error in blue to restart and browser error are commonly happen last few weeks. I am **** busy last few weeks and your problems **** affect to my own business. As we know that there are many bugs after your ridiculous Window update. Also, my...
  6. Stupid windows bugs

Stupid windows bugs: It is ridiculous that system error in blue to restart and browser error are commonly happen last few weeks. I am **** busy last few weeks and your problems **** affect to my own business. As we know that there are many bugs after your ridiculous Window update. Also, my...
  7. Stupid windows bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. bug check code 0 event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug check code 0 event 41: EventDataBugcheckCode0BugcheckParameter10x0BugcheckParameter20x0BugcheckParameter30x0BugcheckParameter40x0SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn1CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalseC...
  9. bug check code 0 event 41

bug check code 0 event 41: EventDataBugcheckCode0BugcheckParameter10x0BugcheckParameter20x0BugcheckParameter30x0BugcheckParameter40x0SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn1CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalseC...
  10. bug check code 0 event 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging